Prologue

A/N Check out the video while you read this chapeter.

Thana liked what she thought was a normal life growing up in the foster system. Moving around a lot. Never staying to long in one place. That was until one week ago when she was watching the news.

There was a reporter interviewing an FBI agent. She was asking him about a bunch of murders apparently that were committed by a bunch of samurais in scary silver masks. In some town called Beacon Hills.

There was something familiar about him. She could not put her finger on it. Until it hit her all at once. She got up and ran to her room. She grabbed one of the two only things she owned. A picture of a young couple. On the back it said mom and dad. This picture and the locket she wore around her neck, that she had never been able to open where the only thing on her the night she was found.

She wondered into a police station in Boston Ma, not knowing anything except she was ten and her birthday. November seventh. Until a few days ago she did not even know her name. She was just Jane Doe. That's what they called her when they found her and when she had the chance to change it she chose not to. It did not matter she knew her name now. It is Thana Rayne Towne. It was perfect; it felt like home to her. She could not believe she did not just guess it before.

Remembering that night when she watched the news report. She ran back into the living room with her picture and held it up to the TV. He was a lot younger in the picture but there was no denying that it was the same man. She looked at his name on the screen,

"That's my dad." She said. "Agent Rafael McCall."

It took her a while to convince her case worker that she was not crazy. Once she gave in and contacted Agent McCall all it took was one look at the picture attached to the email for him to book the next flight to Boston.

Once he landed her wanted a paternity test of course. Thana was a little upset that he did not just except her but it's been sixteen years so she was not that surprised. Once the test results came back telling them what Thana knew. She was his daughter. He made some calls and found her birth certificate. That's how she found out her name was Thana Rayne Towne. She wondered why her mother did not give her, her father's last name.

He told her it must have been because they were not together. Not really. He ashore her over and over again that he did not even know her mother was pregnant. She did not know if she believed him or not. That was until he told her that when he and her mom where together he was married. That there relationship ended shortly after he found out his wife was pregnant. Which added up. His son her half-brother Scott was a year older then her. Her mom must have found out she was pregnant after her broke it off. Right after and never bothered to tell him.

She did not know what his family would think of her. She knew that they did not know about her yet. Agent McCall thought it would be better to do this in person. She did not know what awaited her in Beacon Hills but she was excited to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Did you watch the video. If you did thats who Thana felt about her life before she found her father.

At the end of every Chapter I am going to post a quote or quotes form the song that is the most relevent to the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote from song

"Whats another night all alone, when your spending every day on your own?"

"I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid I know that its not fare. Nobody cares beacause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight."

"Staring at these four walls again. Ill try to think about the last time I had a good time. Everyones got some where to go, and there gonna leave me here on my own."

"Wide awake I'm bored and cant fall asleep, and every nigt is the worst night ever."