(FTO) Brothers No Matter What part 1

Mario pov (about 2 months after prologue)

"Ugh why do i feel this way?' I think annoyed as I sit in the meeting that is going on around me 'I didn't feel this way this morning when I woke up' my train of thought continues. "Alright everyone, now that we are all caught up, you all may go." Ritchie says finishing up the meeting. I stand and go over to the board, because I was already planning on going on a mission before the surprise meeting was announced. Finding a relatively normal one for my A rank I took it to Brandon, he being the only guild leader still in the building, and he gave me approval.

(Time skip, Poor Dragon Boys with Motion Sickness)

Walking through the forest were the bandits were located, wary of everything, is a lot easier when you don't feel like death warmed over on you. 'Ugh, I think I caught a bug.' I think as I continue through the forest. [Crunch] I freeze hearing that, my senses raising to hear breathing and I run forward, knowing there is an open valley up ahead, where i can have a better advantage. I reach the valley and the bandits follow me ready to fight me, I smirk and the battle begins. I keep fighting without pause, though I can feel my body growing sicker as the battle continues. "Cavern Dragon Roar!" I shout and release my magic at some crooks, I see a glint out of the corner of my eye and turn to see what is only to be stabbed in the side by a sword. "RAHHHH!!!" I yell out in pain, and I feel myself lose control of my magic, I'm then surrounded by rocks and I black out.

(Next three pov's will be starting from the point where Mario is starting to fight bad guys)

Bryan pov

"Good job Jakey, now just relax and swing your sword." I say as I'm helping Jakey (His Boyfriend!) practice more on using his sword. "O-okay Bryan." he says in his cute voice, then he swings his sword, striking the dummy right on the bullseye. "Great Job Jakey! You hit the bullseye!" I cheer him on. {RAHHH!!!} I freeze hearing the roar of pain, knowing instantly that one of my brothers is hurt. "I need to go!" I shout as I activate my dragon force and start flying toward the direction of the roar.

Mitch pov

'Ugh these idiots are really starting to get on my nerves' I think as I sip my acid bottle and listen to the meeting that ^The Garden^ is having. 'At least I can learn their plans so my brothers don't die from these monsters.' I think taking another sip. "When can i take out my counterpart?" [insane giggles] Evil Brandon asks, "When the time is right, Brandon" the old man replies. {RAHHHH!!!} I choke on my acid as I hear the pained cry of one of my brothers. [cough, cough] "Oh look at the little dragon, can't hold your drink?" Evil Ritchie taunts me, i just stand up and march off without a word going to my little brother's aid.

Colin pov

'I hate this so much.' I think as i play my violin, \Yeah I hate it too, your awful\ my shadow responds in my head. 'No you idiot i hate being forced to be a spy because of you' I think back, \Heh, not my fault your pitiful\ he says in return. {RAHHH!!!!} I strike a chord wrong -Twang- as I freeze up hearing the cry of pain, my shadow goes silent. Then I'm thrown to the back of my mind as Shadow takes control and shadow hops me closer and closer to my brother.

The guilds all confused on what just happened so they come together (Good guilds only, bad guild stays the cheese away) and send lacrima to follow their dragon slayers.