(ALL CROSSOVER) The Tale of the Wolf

(Just thought I should state that when the stories are being told, A.J. is showing the others the story like a movie, so they see as well as hear the tale. Also if i put ^ before and after anything in these stories it's the bunny finger thing)

Hunter's pov

I see them to turn to me and start my story "I wasn't born a werewolf or a demon." I say stretching out my wings "I was born a regular human, as a kid I wasn't told what my father's job was, all I knew was that he was loved for it." I sigh and look down "I wish I had known, then I wouldn't have looked up to him." looking back up i continue "On my 10th birthday my dad wanted to celebrate me becoming a man, so he prepared a big party, and said I'd get to learn what he was as my special gift from him, I waited until the end of the day for that ^special^ gift." I ball my hands into fists "My dad brought out a woman tied to a stake, and said to her "You have disgraced mankind by devolving into the shadowy arts of the supernatural, for this you shall burn." he lit the pole on fire and I was horrified, I let out a small gasp and the woman on the pole looked me in the eyes and smiled. I turned to my mother and said "Mommy i don't want to watch this." she looked down at me and smiled, she picked me up and took me inside, I watched the woman and i saw her mouth something to me, it was "Find your freedom in death." I was terrified." I stopped to look to the side.

"Months later my mom got sick and died, I was devastated, and my dad didn't care, because not two hours after her death he started training me in his ways of being a Supernatural Hunter, as well as started beating me." tears started to fall and Atlas coos at me I turn and smile at him, then continue "I lived that way until i was 16, when he wanted me to marry, I refused since i felt nothing toward women, when he learned that i was like that he beat me more and more until I was 23." I look up and sigh "It was the night before my 24th birthday, I decided I had enough and left. I was sneaking through the woods I knew like the back of my hand, at night until I came across a Vampire and a Werewolf fighting. I was, at first, in awe of their beauty, a snow white vampire with blood red eyes, dressed in fine garments, a furry brown wolf, with human like muscles rippling with each swipe of its arms, then I thought of my father and didn't understand how he could kill these gorgeous creatures." I stop and look to the ground ashamed.

"I then thought if I could actually do the deed of killing them, then dad would actually maybe love me, a stupid thought i know but i still thought it. I pulled out my steak crossbow, my choosing of vampire hunting methods, took aim and let the steak fly. It struck the Vampire right through the chest, and he fell dead, you know when a Vampire died when blood spews out of their mouth," I think about Mev and realize no blood was around his mouth, but then again his head chopped off. "The Werewolf was angry, and spun to search for me, which with my bloody, bruised, body, was not hard to find, he growled at me and i took off. Knowing the woods well, i lead him to an empty ravine that had no exit, i would know i had gotten stuck there myself and my dad had to get me out of there." I say the last bit rubbing the back of my head sheepishly.

"I was by the edge, he was going to charge at me I could see it in his eyes, I drew my silver sword and was ready. He charged me and I stabbed, using his momentum to throw him in, as I swung him, he bit my shoulder. I looked over the edge to see him grinning at me and my shoulder flared with pain, and I knew what had happened instantly, "You bit me!" I yelled at him upset, he spoke back "And you stabbed me." I froze and looked down ashamed, he spoke again "Hey little pup, head up now," I raised my head to look at him, "you've got a new life away from you old hurtful one." I remembered the woman's words "Find your freedom in death" and knew what it meant I had killed the vampire and the werewolf was dying but I was finally free of my dad since he would never want a supernatural in his home. Despite being a killer i smiled and the werewolf said "Now there's a smile, you mind if i stick around with you?" I looked down at him confused, "there are such things as ghosts you know." and i nodded understanding what he meant "Sure you can haunt me if i can know your name." I said, he smiled wider and said "Name's Helios, you?" "Bryan" I replied he gave me a thumbs up and his body flopped dead, then a little wolf spirit floated out flew up to me and said "Hey, little pup." I grinned and we became friends, he led me to a new woods where I met my Alpha, Mario and I joined Packhaven." I smile at the memory of first coming to Packhaven.

"I learned magic and became the magic user of Packhaven then i leaned more into treasure hunting, and soon became a treasure hunter. I was soon found out by my pack and the Vampires of Mythspire, the Hybrids, the Angels and even the Devil himself, about me being a Supernatural Hunter. I then for the next few weeks tried to be extra helpful afraid that i was unwanted for who I was, I wore myself to the bone and got really sick, but I still kept going. My Beta, Xylo captured one of the Hybrids, who turned out to be the Devil's legitimate son." Soarin and Fame snort, 'i'll learn later as to why' i think before continuing "Well the Devil paid a visit and I had no clue so i went to give Devin, the Devil's son, his food, when i came face to back with the Devil. I was terrified but i just went with it and just went to Devin and did my normal routine give him his food and sit there for an hour to keep him company, since no one came down there to often besides Hannah and, well her reason was because he killed her accidentally, to which the Devil brought her back to life via a deal with Xylo, a story which i never fully got the details for. 

Anyway, then the Devil butted into the conversation and well he made a deal with me." I look at the others and they are on their seats, expecting to tell "He said if i gave him a type of poison to imp, that i'd be the adopted son of the Devil and gain demon powers and abilities, i'm a Supernatural Hunter so i had the poison on me, and well ran upstairs got it and signed the contract and Bam, Demon wings." I say fluttering my wings proudly, then I continue "We had a mini war, then the Alpha went ballistic under the effects of a poison, then the Devil's mate, a werewolf phoenix hybrid had little Atlas here" i say picking him up and hugging him "and then I was accepted into a new family one i absolutely love." kissing little Atlas's forehead to which he giggles.

"So who's next?" i ask, Flame and Soarin look at each other, "I'll go." Flame says with a sigh, he lets his dragon wings out hums a little tune before starting.