(FTO) A Yandere and A Yandere?

(Requested by WerewolfFijiGaming, hope you like)

Outside pov

Atlantide's most prestigious high school is called Guilds High, here you are separated into specific rooms of teaching per what you're type of thinking is. There are 4 main classes, they are as follows: "Protectors" the kind and caring who help others above their own needs, "Divinus Magia" the ex criminals who wanted a new chance at life so were sent here to relearn customs of everyday life, "Grimshade" the not so friendly group who tends to make death threats, Lastly "Wandering Coins" the 'thieves' of the school you want something be it answers on a test, cash, or a soda from the vending machine this was your place.

Bryan pov

'He's so perfect.' I think as I place a strand of his hair on my shrine to him, 'Oh Jakey, how i long to make you mine.' I continue to think as I dance to his favorite music. "Bryan! Get down here or we'll be late for school!" my older brother Mario yells to me. I sigh and yell back "I'll be right down!" I give my picture of Senpai Jakey a kiss then lock my shrine up and hide it in my closet. I grab my backpack and run downstairs to see Mario, Mitch and Colin all waiting for me, "Sorry," I say "I had to finish getting ready." They all roll their eyes and we leave heading to school, we split up since Mitch and Colin have Grimshade classes, while Mario has Divinus Magia and I have Protectors. When I get to my class I instantly see Jakey with his blue hair, shy stutterer, and his little service dog, for anxiety, Oliver. I go over and talk to him (I know that yandere don't usually do that but this is FTO based and well they're friends in FTO) but we get interrupted by Kay saying "Hey Jakey let's have lunch together today." I all but glare at her and think 'I will kill you for getting in between me and Senpai Jakey' "O-oh, but Kay i w-was going t-to spend it w-with Bryan." I wave him off, "No, No that's alright i had plans with Mario anyway." I turn and head to my seat and get ready for the rest of the day.

At lunch i walk over to Mario, who always sits alone away from his class, and plop myself next to him. "Your Senpai turn you down?" he asks fully aware that I'm Yandereish, "No I didn't get to ask him." i grumble, "Stupid Kay got in the way." I continue glaring at the devil incarnate herself. Mario laughs and says "you do realize that, Kay is just a friend right?" I humph at him and he rolls his eyes. Lunch goes without a hitch, the rest of the day is finished without a hitch minus the fact that Jakey left early because he had an anxiety attack, and I walk home alone, since my brothers all have after school activities, while i don't. I get home and find a letter for Mario on our doorstep, curious i open it "Dear Mario, Stay the $$$$ (H to the E to the two L's) from Bryan he's mine and only mine if you understand meet me at Cedar Hill. Don't come and see if you can find Jeffery." I grow angry for various reasons, one I don't belong to Mario or this random person only Jakey and two no one takes Jeffery without getting hurt, So I march to Cedar Hill only to see.........

Jakey pov

'Such perfection.' I think as I drool over a picture of my Senpai Bryan, I kiss the picture and whisper "Don't worry Senpai Bryan i have a plan you'll be all mine by the end of the day." I giggle, someone says from my doorway "And I thought I was crazy" I turn to see my twin brother Jackson, the only difference between us is that he has purple eyes while i have brown, I growl at him and he rolls his eyes "Your friend Kay is here to walk you to school." he says turning away. I grab my things and meet Kay at the door, "You have everything ready?" she asks fully aware of my plan and me being Yandereish i nod "I just need to get Jeffery and plant the note." I say and giggle right after. "Come on Crazy let's get to school." Kay says with a sigh I just smile and walk to school with her.

I get to school and sit in my class of Protectors, Bryan walks in and comes over to talk to me, I may or may not have started to drool, so Kay interrupted ""Hey Jakey let's have lunch together today." i give her a -what are you doing?- look and she licks her lips code for I'm drooling but I wipe away the drool and say "O-oh, but Kay i w-was going t-to spend it w-with Bryan." looking to Bryan. He waves me off with "No, No that's alright i had plans with Mario anyway." he turns away and I watch him leave anger in my eyes.

Lunch comes and I sit with Kay, I'm glaring at Mario any chance I get, without making it seem like I'm glaring. I see him make Bryan smile and I crush my juice pouch, jealousy ringing through me "You know this is really stupid." Kay says wiping up the mess I made, "W-what?" I asked confused "You, this whole plan, Jakey it's stupid. Just suck it up and ask him, don't go through with this plan of hurting Mario just to get to Bryan." she says glaring at me "I-I can't K-kay you kn-know how sh-shy i am, i'd j-just cause an-an anxiety a-attack on myself." I say with a sigh she in turn sighs "Yeah, I know Jakey, I know." I get up and head to the bathroom the pain of a headache starting. I look into the mirror and see my reflection, I'm pale and ugly, 'who had naturally born blue hair!?' I think to myself, feeling angry as well as my anxiety start to rise. 'Shoot!' I think trying to find my medication in my pockets, it's not there! "Where is it!? Where is it!? I ask quietly, terrified, my anxiety still rising. Oliver barks and I say "I know Oliver i'm trying." then the bathroom door opens in the doorway is Colin of the class Grimshade, i whisper out "Help." before falling to the ground a full on anxiety attack happening. When next im aware i'm in the Nurse's office and she gives me a note to go home, to which i take and go home. Mario's house is on the way there so i break in get Jeffery and slide the note under the house door as I leave, I head to Cedar Hill and wait. Hours later I hear footsteps and turn to see......

Outside pov

"BRYAN?/JAKEY?" the two questions at the same time. "What are you doing here?" they continue in sync "I'm waiting for Mario./I came here to find out who wrote this." they pause to look at each other then Bryan asks "You took Jeffery because you wanted Mario to stay away from me?" Jakey looks to the ground ashamed "I-i'm sorry Bryan I j-just wanted h-him to stop h-hitting on y-you because I really, really like you." silence, then hands are on Jakey's chin lifting it up, and Bryan's lips are on Jakey's. "It would see we are both Yandere for each other Senpai." Bryan says when he pulls back Jakey blushes and says "You are way more of a Senpai than I am." to which Bryan blushes and kisses Jakey again.

"FINALLY!!" the two hear and pull apart they turn to see both Kay and Mario cheering the two crazy's on and the two laugh and kiss once more.