(FTO) I'm Your Mate. No One Else Is. (Edited)

(Requested by RussiaAmaya, I hope you like it, I feel like I could have done better but ran out of inspiration)

Bryan pov (I did SNO in Jackson's pov FTO is Bryan's pov)

I was hanging out with my brothers and sister, who came back from the Supernatural world with her new mate for us to meet before he went back to his world. They all have been in my space, making sure I'm okay, going on missions with me, and overall making a big deal out of something that can easily be forgotten. I sigh for the millionth time and and look at my brothers, and sister who are sitting around me, they are chatting admittedly, when a smell hits my nose, I can tell it hits my families noses as well because they all pause. We all look to where the smell is coming from......Mitch, Mario grins and takes a quote from Mitch's book "Cutting it a bit close there aren't you?" Mitch, whose face has become redder than my fire, nods his head then looks the side embarrassed, "Go." Jazmena says sternly to which Mitch jumps up and runs out of the building, we watch him go then laugh. Pat walks over, "What happened to Mitch?" he asks worried, we look to each other and smile, "Nothing to worry about, he just went into his hatching heat." Colin says and silence is made, "Oh, well then I guess I'll be going....." with that Pat all but races after Mitch, and we laugh at his antics. Then I feel a familiar heat come, and my brothers and sister turn to me "Not my fault." is all I say before also standing up and walking out.

I walk to my house in Atlantide and sigh as I enter, going straight to my bathroom so i can soak in a cold bath since my hatching heat also decided to start. I fill the tub, get undressed and step into the tub, laying back letting out a sigh, i relax there for a half hour before I hear someone knocking on my door. I sigh standing up and getting out of the tub, I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist, walking to the door I see it's Jakey. "Hey Jakey!" I greet as i open the door, his face flushes as he sees me with only a towel on "H-hi Bryan, you're f-family said tha-that you went into h-heat and sent me over to he-help." I smile at him "Aw thank you Jakey, but you don't have to help, if it makes uncomfortable." "N-no, i want to help." I blink surprised, "Well if you're sure." he nods 

Lemon, enjoy the mental imagination

I feel my heat cool and my senses return to normal, he's cuddling me and i am in his arms,  "What got into you?" I ask, he blushes and says "I m-may or may not h-have been jealous of your fam-family..." I laugh and peck his lips, "You are absolutely adorable." he kisses me and says "I'm still yours." "That you are." and we cuddle for the rest of the day.