The Final (Part 1)

(you read right, This is the End........................................................NOT OF THE BOOK PEOPLE JUST THE STORY)

Soarin pov

I was flying around with my sisters, Wings, and Jazmena, we were playing a game of air tag, why? cause we can, when all of a sudden i feel something strike my chest, it doesn't hurt but it feels weird. I begin to feel strange, my head feels heavy and hurts, my face feels like its burning, my wings feel like something gooey is sliding onto them and down my feathers, my stomach is rolling, and my vision blurs. "Soarin?" I hear my sisters ask but cannot respond due to the feeling, then my wings seize up and i plummet "SOARIN!!!!!" I hear my name being yelled, i can see them flying at me trying to reach out to me but I can't move to help them i'm just free falling, then i hit the ground, {Crack} and i black out.

Kayrina pov

I was hanging out with Rocky on a little date by the shore, when i see something out of the corner of my eye then something hits me in my neck and I feel strange i lean against Rocky and whisper "Something's wrong." he goes on the defensive, lifts me up and rushes me toward the guild hall, when we get there we see people talking and milling about Rocky takes me to my dad and I tell him what happened, dad starts to speak but is interrupted by a shout "SOARIN!!!" and we all look up only to see a falling ball of feathers and the other two Aphrodite kids rushing after it. No one has time to react before the ball hits the ground with a crack and it lets loose a primal scream, pain clear, i feel light headed, fall over into a set of arms and black out.

Athánatos pov

Red won't let me out of his sight ever since that evil thing came through the portal, i don't know why no one does our memories go blurry after the thing attacks then they come back with me being hugged and pure happiness in our hearts, no one knows why. I don't mind his company, it's just I worry for him, I can hear him wake up at night and then him stealthily walk over to me he sighs then walks back to his bed and sometimes if i turn over he is just sitting there watching over us SCPs, he doesn't sleep and it bothers me. I am sitting there hanging out with Red, and Pam, we're talking about random things, when I feel a strange chill in the air and let out a shudder. Red and Pam look at me "You okay?" Pam asks, i look around "I feel like someone's watching me." Red grabs me and reverts his hand back into a Galaxy ready to strike, then my head feels heavy, "G-guys?" I call, they look to me and gasp "I'm not feeling so hot." I say Red grabs me and runs toward the guild hall, i feel sicker and sicker along the way, when we get there there's a yell and i look up just as something hits the ground with a crack and a scream escapes the thing. I feel worse as i hear the scream and fall limp in Red's arms i hear "Athánatos!?" before passing out.

Beta pov

I was hanging out with Lo'pho, Xylo-bear, and Yami, we were talking about our cool relics/powers that we have and if we could train each other how to use them, when I sensed something off, i look around, sniffing and listening to see if I could locate the problem. "Is there something wrong?" Lo'pho asks me "i sense something." I say still looking around "Well, what is it?" Yami asks drawing his bow, I shrug "I can't smell or hear anything, just sense." we all put up our guards then i feel something strike my tail, and i look madly around to see what it was, nothing. I growl until i feel pain shooting through me, I let out a yelp and fall to my knees, my counterparts surround me "Beta?" they ask me, their voices have been amplified to a painful level. I let out a whimper, i hear Rocky run up with Kayrina in his arms, then the rushed footsteps of Red dragging Athánatos, then a shout for Soarin, then a horrible cracking noise, and I pass out from the overload of sounds.

Outside pov

Through the shadows and light in the deepest parts of the unknown four beings come into the light of a single Lacrima, they speak.

"Well that went well." "Agreed, that did go well." "TOld YoU tHoSe bOdIEs WeRE peRFecT." "I believe it now Springtrap, without a doubt." "Let the fun begin. Am i right Maxwell." "Yes, Lucan. Let the fun begin." laughter amongst the four then all goes dark.