(FTO) Cold Hearted?

(requested by phoenixorigins100, hope you enjoy. has nothing to so with the story)

Mario pov

It's snowing and cold, and i am not happy, me and Kit, are being forced to ^play^ dodge the lightning, all because Kit threw a snowball at Ritchie, on accident, she was aiming at me. David was there to make sure mess with us cause Kit had also hit him with a snowball before she hit Ritchie, so here we are slipping on snow and ice, dodging lightning. I can feel my panic rising, 'cause I do not do well in winter, I am literally bound to the earth so when it gets cold and plants die out to survive i feel weaker and can get sick easier, so me being out here, in this winter, is making my past of being a rugrat come to mind and making me panic. I can feel/hear my brothers trying to calm me down and every now and then i can feel Bryan's fire in me as well as them in my head so they can see what i'm seeing but I keep telling them to "not worry." and "this is normal." they still stick around though. I'm so busy trying not to panic, that I don't realize that there is ice all around me, so when Ritchie shoots lightning at me I dodge only to slip on ice and go sliding over ice into the water, I freeze terrified, knowing I can't swim and the fact that the water is cold, I feel the water enter my lungs and start flailing struggling to breath, panic attack setting in, I hear a faint splash and my vision goes dark.

David pov

I am enjoying the torment i am giving Kay, not so much Mario, but that's because I may or may crush on the stone head, though I'd deny it if anyone asked. I see that he's distracted by what i'm not sure, but he is distracted, i keep shooting ice around not really paying attention where im shooting, I'm mainly staring at Mario. I feel a cool breeze and I sigh as it cools me, it's a known fact that I love the cold, while Lucas despises it with a passion, since he's water he can't do much, it's become known all over Divinus Magia, what's also known is that Mario hates heights and can't --SPLASH-- swim. All movement ceases and all turn to where Mario once stood, then to the water and I put the pieces together before anyone else can 'cause I yell "MARIO!" and jump head first into the icy water. I swim downward and see Mario abruptly stop moving, his eyes closing and air bubbles escaping his mouth, I swim faster since he's sinking quickly, once close enough I latch onto his waist and tell my demon 'Get us out of the water!' my demon gladly takes control and shoots us out of the water. Once we land my demon allows me back in control and I rush into the guild hall and place Mario on a table, he's not breathing and his skin is ice cold. Brandon rushes over and begins CPR on Mario, seconds turn into minutes and he doesn't start breathing, my own panic rises, and i feel hands on my back trying to calm me down but they do no help. Finally after Brandon tries again Mario gasps, alive, and immediately turns and hurls water out of his system, the tense fearful air of the building lowers exponentially, but it doesn't stay that way, Brandon asks Mario, who lays back onto his back "Mario, are you okay?" he doesn't answer he just lays there staring at the ceiling "Mario?" Ritchie asks, still nothing, "Big bro?" Kit begs fear in her voice again nothing, "PEBBLE BRAINS!?" I shout fear in my own mind "Don't -pant- call me -pant- that." Mario speaks and everyone relaxes, I shoot to Mario and without realizing it kiss his lips.

(let's see why Mario wasn't responding, shall we?)

Mario pov

When I next am aware i feel air entering my lungs and I gasp it in greedily, then turn cause my stomach rebels and proceed to hurl. I lay back and hear instantly in my ears "MARIO!?" from my brothers all of them shouting "i-i-i-i think i just d-died." I say surprised and they shout again "WHAT!?" when i realize what i said i mentally facepalm and their fear calms ever so slightly "I meant to say that i just fell unconscious cause i feel in ice water, and had a panic attack." they all sigh and then each say something to comfort me "You'd better not get sick." Mitch, "Get some rest."Colin, "You do that again, or I may have a heart attack." Bryan. I give them a mental salute and hear outside my head "PEBBLE BRAINS!?" from David "Don't -pant- call me -pant- that." I weakly get out, and I can feel the tense room lower in pressure, then the next thing i know there are a pair of lips on my own. My eyes go wide as i see its David kissing me then i kiss back, myself having a small crush on the stripping fool, but never having the courage to tell him. He pulls back and turns beat red "I-uh can e-exp-" i stop him with a kiss of my own and he blushes more but kisses back nonetheless. Then we both pull back and i hear an "Ahem" I turn and see my entire guild all giving us {yeah right, you ^hate^ each other} faces and I blush and hide my face in my hands, then i sneeze "oh man...." I groan.