(FTO) I've Found You

(Not requested, but TaliClaire said something in one of her requests that gave me this idea, she said something along the lines of, "I always believe that Lilac, Michael's wife, is dead but his daughter, Sabrina, is not." since I already gave an excuse as to what happened to lilac in my version of this roleplay......i just realized I may have accidentally killed Ritchie, so let me clear things up. Ritchie did not die for Lilac to put her spirit in him. He was there at the attack and was mind controlled, he was supposed to be the one to deal the final blow but Lilac transferred her soul into him, freeing him of the mind control, he ran away and forgot completely of being there at the time of her death.)

Micheal pov

I was cleaning up my new office, I was feeling antsy because i was going to be a dad again, and since I still have no idea what happened to Sabrina, i fear i may be a horrible dad. I hear a knock on my door so I call out "Come in." the door opens and I turn to see...Kay, of the old Protectors, "Hello Kay, is there something I can do for you?" she looks to the side fiddling with her dress "I was wondering why you screamed you were going to be a dad, again." I tilt my head in confusion she was there when the twins announced their pregnancy "I'm afraid I don't understand." she sighs "you said again, why?" then it hits me "Ah, that. Well I have a daughter, I have no clue where she is but I have one." "o-oh okay." she says turning to leave "is there a reason why you asked?" I question she stops, turns back to me and says "I was found by foxes when i was young, they said they found me bloody and bruised, and all i would say was dad and clutch onto something." I nod for her to continue "I have no memory of who my dad is, all i have is the object I was clutching, which is a locket." she pulls out the locket, one i recognize instantly. "I have no idea how to open it or what's inside. I just know I've had it the entire time, and when you said again i thought maybe you'd know but you don't seem to recognize me at all so..." she goes to put the locket back but I grab her hand. "You said you've had this the entire time." I whisper, she nods, tears spring to my eyes "This was Sabrina's, my daughter." I twist the top and the locket opens to reveal a picture of me with Lilac and Sabrina, I look back up to Kay only for her appearance to have changed, in her place is my little Sabrina. "Sabrina?" I ask and she blinks looks down at herself and gasps clutching to her head, I reach out and she throws herself at me "DAD!" she cries out "Oh, my baby girl you're alive." I say hugging her back, she pulls back and her appearance changes once more, into a Kay and Sabrina mix. Beautiful brown eyes, black hair, purple dress, and gold and white armbands. I let out a sob and bring her close once more, she gladly returns the hug, then i hear her says "What are we going to call me?" I think for a moment "Say? Kabrina?" she pulls back and glares at me "Oh what about Kayrina (Kuh-rina)?" she pauses and nods "Kayrina, i love it." then hugs me again.

We exit my office later, when it's dinner time, and we sit together and just talk and talk. The rest of the guilds are watching us because they have no clue who Kayrina is, and im talking to her like i known her my entire life. Finally Ritchie asks "I'm going to ask, only because I'm a bit jealous, but what's going on here?" Kayrina and myself look at each other then i say "Well, turns out Kay was actually my long lost daughter Sabrina in a magic disguise, we broke the magic spell earlier and have been rebonding since." there's silence and then Ritchie grabs Kayrina "Welcome home kiddo." he says bringing her into a hug. "It's good to be home Mom." she says with a laugh, I see Ritchie beam with joy, and I can't help but laugh. Then the rest of the guilds join in and start to remeet Kayrina, "So does that mean I'm going to get the dad conversation from Micheal?" Mario asks worried, I raise my eyebrow and say "No, but only because I already like you." and everyone laughs and Kayrina places a kiss on Mario's cheek.