(ALL CROSSOVER) The End

Outside pov

"They know, every one of your friends know." the strange girl. Everyone that is standing above their heads is already in much shock to learn the past of their friend and/or family. The Bryans look to one another their faces all pale (well as pale as you can get for a living portal), a flash of light an all are in a large room. The Bryan's see their counterpart's world behind them so they each turn to face their own, when coming face to face with them they freeze unsure what to say or do.

A.J. pov

"Well, so that's what you've been hiding." says the bane of my existence, Lisa (sorry if that's your name) guardian of Ein from Aphamau's dimension. I spin to face her and yell "YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO BRING THEM TO MY SECTION!!!" She huffs and rolls her eyes "Whatever I helped out your world's but doing this. You can thank me later Clark, by going on a date with me." she says to Clark, the guardian of Jonathan/Pierre, "You had her do this?" I ask horrified, "I'm sorry, but i had to know, Bryan could be a threat to all the dimensions you've seen what he's done in both FNAF and OoO." I glare at him and say, "the only threat he could be is to himself, you listened in on their pasts, you even saw them because I gave them the ability to show them to each other while I wasn't there." "She's right Clark, you had no right, nor you Lisa." says Lloyd, the guardian of Jakey/Jackson, they both glare at him for standing up for me i use my magic and bring the Byrans to me, I turn to them, and apologize once more "I'm so sorry that I couldn't stop this, i wish i was more powerful, but sadly I'm not." I say tears in my eyes they hug me and I hug them back in return. "We don't blame you." Soaring says, "They were going to find out eventually." says Flame, "I actually was wondering when something bad was going to happen just like in the books I've read." says Red a bit of excitement in his eyes "And I was more than likely going to have to come up with some sort of excuse of where I went with Atlas." Hunter says still holding Atlas who is cooing at his family behind Hunter. I smile and say "Well you all can talk with your Worlds, I'll get the Elder Guardian to send you all back." I turn to leave but Lloyd stops me, "I'll go get him you help the Bryan's be comfortable." i nod and turn back around and lead them to each of their worlds, and they all begin talking about Bryan and making sure he's okay.

I over hear the Devil say "i'm going to personally see to it that, that monster of a man is sent to the darkest parts of my domain." from the SNO world to which Hunter laughs and says "Do as you wish." I hear from FTO's dimension, "That's it, I'm adopting them!" coming from Bri talking about the Dragon Slayers to which they either scoot away (Mitch and Mario) or laugh (Colin and Bryan). I hear Xylo say "I knew you had it rough but I never realized how rough." from the SCP's dimension. And lastly from FNAF and OoO's dimension, I hear Freddy say "You seriously have a problem with portals." which Bryan laughs at, and Jakey say "I'm never letting you go ever again." to which he hugs Bryan and proceeds to not let go. I smile just as the Elder Guardian arrives, then with a wave of his hand they're all home. Lloyd comes over and hugs me from behind, and whispers in my ear "Let's go watch this unfold shall we?" I nod and we travel to our section of the Library to watch it unfold.

Outside pov

It takes a few weeks but soon the friends learn that their Bryan isn't going to break sure he is a bit reluctant to speak about their past. But that just means they are ashamed of it at times but if asked "If you could change your past would you?", they'll always say "No because my past made me who I am right now and I wouldn't change that for the world."