(SNO) Carrying A Piece of The Devil's Flame (part 2)

(Time skip a few weeks)

Rian pov

I was running/flying around, for no particular reason except for the craving of adrenalin. All because little pup was growing, causing cravings of different things, adrenalin being just one. The rest of the pack was back at Ashbourne doing, i don't care what, but they were doing it, so i was alone i wasn't worried though, I could take care of myself. I stopped to catch my breath by a stream when i heard a growl, I freeze and start looking around for the source, i see a pair of red eyes, werewolf eyes. My eyes widen my parents death flashing in my mind before I growl back in return, the feral werewolf attacks we fight for a bit, before little pup decides to distract me. 

The feral strikes me on my back and raises it's clawed hand to strike me, fear crossed my mind not for my sake since i'm a phoenix hybrid now but for little pup. "I'm with pup!" I yell as the claw swings down, I slam my eyes shut expecting pain and my heart to break, when nothing comes i open my eyes to see the feral staring at me, it's eyes no longer red but brown. The feral nods its head toward my stomach, I nod knowing it wants to smell to see if I am telling the truth, it lowers its nose and siffs. Its body shoots off of me and it bows down to me in apology for almost having an unborn pup, then in a gravelly voice it spoke "I am sorry, [cough, cough] I have been unwell, and it is affecting my wolf side [cough, cough]" i recognize the voice despite the gravelness, "Packhaven's alpha?" i ask surprised he nods then asks "Are you [cough, cough] good with potions?" I nod, he lets out a smile "I'll [cough, cough] tell my pack to back off of your pack [cough, cough] until the pup is born, if you help cure [cough, cough] me." I like the idea of then so i say "I won't come near your pack except for when I need help with birthing the pup, not sure of my pack but i'll do my best, as for the potion i need to know of any side effects you have." he rattles off his side effects form the potion, I nod and say "A simple wither potion, you need a bucket of goat milk warmed to a boil, a bottle sap of a willow tree, 5 mashed glacier berries, and a single Stygen rose petal. Mix them all together, let it sit for an hour, take the petal out and chew on it, then swallow it, wait 10 minutes then drink the rest of the mixture." he smiles and then turns to leave, I do the same.

I return to Ashbourne and run into Devin, "what happened to you?" "I had a run in with some local wolves." I answer, "oh? You okay?" he asks i smile and reply "Couldn't be better." "Okay." he says then walks off. I enter my house and look over at my reflection, I see a small flame dance across my eyes, and I feel little pup flutter, I place my hand over my stomach and whisper "It would seem little pup we have a temporary ally." I walk over to my bed and go to sleep.