(SHH, Super-Hero High) Opposite Elements Don't Mix

Ritchie pov

'I understand that we broke the school, but honestly did they have to make us pay for it by getting jobs or cleaning up the school?' I think to myself as I clean up some of the school. 'It's summer break, I was planning to do something. BUT NO, i have the chore of cleaning the school while Brandon, Michael and David get jobs to pay for the damage.' my thoughts continue as i scrub a specific area. 'Then again the school did have a list of places that would hire people with superpowers, especially when the power helps the work, sadly no one needed my ice as of yet.' I sigh wiping the sweat from my forehead 'Ugh, it's getting really hot.' RE-WOO! RE-WOO! I stop and look up to see a flashing alarm, and then over the loudspeakers, "The Air Conditioning units have stopped working we advise that all students head back to their dorms and do what they can to keep cool, especially in this 100 degree weather. Please and Thank you." I sigh and stand up grabbing my cleaning supplies and leaving them in the janitor room as I pass, heading to my dorm room.

Upon reaching my dorm room i can feel the effects of the Air Conditioner not running it is getting really hot. I start to feel awful as I open the door and stumble in, tripping over my feet, I can't catch myself so i end up on my back on the floor. I'm starting to cough, 'I can't stop!' I feel some liquid flow from my mouth. 'It doesn't taste like blood! but what is it!?' i am starting to panic which isn't helping my cough, my vision blurs, more liquid flows 'PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!' is the last thought as i black out.

Michael pov

"Ugh! I hate you!" I yell at David for making another short joke. We are on the way to the school, we got off work early due to the extreme weather conditions. We get to the doors (Yes they've been replaced, for those who know what i mean) open to find red flashing lights, and a couple of teachers, I'm confused as to what's going on so I ask "Excuse me? What's happening?" One of the teachers explains "The Air conditioning units broke so we are trying to get them repaired." I nod and turn to Brandon and David, "Let's head to the dorm." they nod. We get to the dorm room door Brandon and David laughing about something that happened at Brandon's work, I open the door and walk in, only to freeze at the sight of Ritchie on the floor, water surrounding him, not breathing. "RITCHIE!" I yell as I rush to his side, "Brandon go get a nurse!" I yell and he bolts out the door, I turn Ritchie onto his side "David hit his back we have to get the excess water from his air-way!" I order, David proceeds to do so. Soon Ritchie is coughing and spluttering, clearly trying to breath, until he throws up on me, but right now I don't care, my main concern is Ritchie. Brandon runs back in with the Nurse, she takes one look at Ritchie and mumbles a curse (Don't curse it's rude.) she starts ordering us around "David grab Ritchie and follow me, Michael change, Brandon get away from Ritchie and stay back for now." She turns and runs out of the room Davis grabs Ritchie and runs after her. I quickly change and follow behind quickly.

When I find them they are in the kitchen and the Nurse is telling David to get out of the freezer. I walk up and David perks up walks out of the freezer and pushes me inside, I fall on my butt, turn my head and see Ritchie lying peacefully on the floor. Then it hits me what is going on, Ritchie is an ice superhero so the heat, melted him and made him sick. I sigh with relief finally knowing what's wrong and how to help, the Nurse comes back, she left?, with winter clothes that fit my size and tells me if i'm going to be staying in the freezer then i was going to need them, I smile and take them putting them on quickly.

Outside pov

Brandon and David sit outside the freezer door messing and joking with each other, while Ritchie has snuggled up to Michael in his sleep. The four of them are this way for hours until Ritchie finally comes to and asks what happened. To which he gets a kiss on his lips from Michael, and a threat about not scaring anyone like that again. When they exit David and Brandon both hug the newly re-chilled hero and give similar threats of not scaring anyone like that again. All the while the frosty hero is wondering what he did to get this treatment.