(FNAF) What He Saw

(this has nothing to do with any other part, I saw the Shadow Bonnie episodes and was like OOO! NEW IDEA!)

Bryan pov

After having Shadow Bonnie in my head, I've had pounding headaches, ones that only seem to come at night, so I haven't been getting a lot of sleep. When i can sleep though, i don't dream, instead i somehow see my memories, like the way he did when he went through my head. The second time we saw Shadow Bonnie he was chasing me and my friends around a pizzeria, but he was mainly after me, i did my best to get away from him. It was hard, I didn't know the twists and turns, the hidey-holes and secret passages like I did with my pizzeria and do with my theme park.

I groan as I toss and turn once more with a pounding headache as I try to sleep after our latest adventure with Shadow Bonnie. 'What is happening to me?' i question in my head as I stare at the ceiling, "BRYAN!" i hear a shout, and i slam my eyes shut 'they can't know i'm having trouble sleeping!' I think, panicked. I hear my door open and multiple hurried footsteps enter the room "Bryan! This is no time to be sleeping! We have a problem!" i hear Rockstar Bonnie yell at me and begins to shake me "i-yawn-i'm up!" i say playing the part that i was sleeping, "Good! Twisted Bonnie and Shadow Bonnie are BOTH here!" Helpy shouts and i shoot into a sitting position "SAY WHAT!?" I cry out "WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" i shout and we all bolt from my room.

As we run around the park, we ^hide^ many times, mainly because I need to stop due to my headache. Finally after about an hour of playing cat-and-mouse the two Bonnie's corner us, "GiVe uS tHe InFOrMatIoN BrYaN, AnD nO ONe gEtS hUrT." Twisted Bonnie says, his voice grates on my head, "I already told you're friends! I. Don't. Have. Any. INFORMATION!" I shout due to my own pain, exhaustion and exasperation. Shadow Bonnie's eyes go from normal to a glare, watching me, Twisted Bonnie growls at me "wElL tHEn, hArD wAy IT is!" he says happily, maybe a little too happily, he jumps at my friends and starts to attack them. I jump to stop him but only to have Shadow Bonnie to stop me, he steps in front of me and i accidently strike him, causing me to go into shock again, "n-no......" I get out before flopping to the ground, my head striking the pavement with a sickening crack. Everyone freezes and turns to face me, "BRYAN!" my friends shout, and i see them rushing to me then i fade to black.

(...........T-T but sadly I forgot where this was going)