(ALL CROSSOVER) The Meetings are Revealed

(So here is the beginning of the Meeting's part two story, and well this is just the introduction the next chapters will be the 'tale' they each tell, it'll make sense after you read it)

FNAF/OoO Outside pov

Bryan had been acting odd, everyone of his friends could see that, once a week he would vanish without a trace then return hours later undetected . When asked he would always say "I was at home." His house, his room at the hotel, and even his cabin were checked many times while he was gone, but he was not there. Soon they grew fed up and worried for their demigod friend and decided to find out where he would go.

FTO Outside pov

Bryan had been acting odd, everyone of his friends could see that, once a week he would vanish without a trace then return hours later undetected . When asked he would always say "I was at home." His house, and his room at the guild was checked many times while he was gone, but he was not there. Soon they grew fed up and worried for their half human half Dragon friend and decided to find out where he would go.

SCP Outside pov

Bryan had been acting odd since he met with the other versions of himself he'd be standing there but not here, we knew he was talking to them so it was decided between Mario, Kay and Xylo that they'd follow him through when he went next.

SNO Outside pov

Bryan had been acting odd, everyone of his friends could see that, once a week he would vanish without a trace then return hours later undetected . When asked he would always say "I was at home." His house in Packhaven was checked many times while he was gone, but he was not there. Soon they grew fed up and worried for their werewolf friend and decided to find out where he would go

Out-Outside pov (reader?)

The Bryan's each go to the meeting place without so much as a blink, their friends follow them, they end up in some sort of library. They are standing on an invisible floor above their respective Bryan, they follow him as he walks, and stop when he stops and are surprised to see other Bryan's all seem to know each other. "What?" a female voice speaks and all heads turn up, only to be greeted with faces that match their own (Minus the animatronics they're just confused) they all try to speak but no sound comes out. "IS THAT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!?" they hear a shout and look down once more to see an angel winged Bryan cooing over a little human with wolf ears and devil wings, "Yep, this is Atlas." says the wolf ear Bryan, "Oh my Glob! He's so cute Hunter!" says the Byran in fancy attire, "He's the son of the Devil and a werewolf phoenix hybrid. " says the Wolf eared Bryan, "I can look through dimensions and have never seen anything this cute." says the Bryan in a lab coat. Atlas just babbles and giggles happy for the attention, "I brought him for moral support." the wolf eared Bryan says, and the other Bryans all look down "Oh right, we did agree to do that in this meeting." the angel winged Bryan says, "I can go first if you'd like?" says the lab coated Bryan, the others all nod, he sighs and starts his tale.

(P.S. the female is Jazmena, since she's a sound magic's dragon the silence doesn't affect her)