(SNO) I'M WHAT!?

(Everyone wanted a part 2 to the what once was a lemon i wrote for Jackson and Bryan so here it is people enjoy)

Hunter pov

I rush through the portal i rush to my house grab a couple of toys Atlas left here last time, and rush with Jackson to Mythspire, drop him off with a goodbye kiss and run to Ashbourne. I get there a little out of breath and see Peirre talking with Bri and Austin "Hi guys!" I call out walking up to them, Austin waves, tenses and dashes away. The three of us watch him run away confused "Okay so that happened." Bri says me and Peirre laugh then i ask "You guys know where my family is? I am supposed to watch Atlas tonight and almost forgot, I got wrapped up in helping Flame because he got captured." they shake their heads and i walk away with a thanks. I see Austin talking to my Mom about something he looks frantic, and Mom looks angry, as i walk closer they both tense and Austin runs away again saying "NOPE! Not dealing with a mad Ritchie." I look weirdly in his direction

"Um, Bryan why do you smell like you have a mate?" Mom asks, and I blush "Because I do." Mom growls "Who do I need to kill?" "Mom! NO!" I cry out shaking my hands back and forth. I see from the corner of my eyes Dad and Devin both walk over only to freeze looking at me, then to each other. Devin hands off Atlas to Mom and says "I need to talk to you Mom." and leads Mom away, i'm so confused as to why everyone is acting so weird then my dad asks"Bryan have you had 'fun' with anybody recently?" "Yes?" I ask as well confused, "Dear magic's of the underworld." Dad says throwing his hands up"What's wrong dad?" I ask worried "Bryan you're pregnant." Dad says straight to the point. "I'M WHAT!?" I yell. Mom and Devin rush over "What happened?" mom asks worried "Our son, forgot he's also half demon and had fun with someone and is no pregnant because of it." Dad says rolling his eyes and crossing his arms "My son is pregnant?" Mom asks. "Yeah, we can sense it." Devin says, "Bryan. Who. Is. Your. Mate?" Mom asks quietly "Don't kill him." I say stubernly, he growls and says "fine i won't kill him but he is still going to get the, if he hurts you i kill him talk" "Ooo, I'll join you." dad says I look to the side and say "it's Jackson." silence, I look up and they're gone, Devin is holding Atlas "So.....want to play some games with Atlas?" I laugh and say "sure let's just hope Mom and Dad don't kill him." Devin laughs and says "Yeah, wonder if they're going to act like that when i get a mate." "Oh most definitly, i'm only adopted you're the Devil's legitimate son." I say, smile on my face "Shoot! Here I was thinking I could get away with it." he says with a hint of something in his voice "Oh my Devil you have a girlfriend don't you?" I ask ready to tease him he blushes and says "Shh, and yes it's Jazmena of Flame's dimension (I realized she had vanished and needed an explanation, and well i think Devin's voice is beautiful so......Don't judge me.), she's stuck here because she got hurt trying to run away from a heartbreak and well i found her and we sort of fell in love." I squeal and so does Atlas then we hear a crash and turn around to be faced with Jackson on the floor, Mom and Dad both standing there with a take care of this look.

"Um, so your parents say your pregnant?" Jackson asks me, I shrug and say "Dad and Devin asy it, Mom just knew I had a mate." Jackson comes closer and sniffs me "Oh yeah, you're pregnant. I can smell the scent of extra blood in you." he says smile coming to his face "I'm going to be a dad!" he squeals out and my heart melts, "yep we both are." he kisses my lips and we hear growls from all around, we separate and see everyone except Atlas growling, "Mom, Dad, Devin! He's my mate!" I growl back, they all sigh and i hug Jackson. "This is going to be chaotic." Dad says with a sigh "a demon, werewolf, vampire hybrid, yep utter chaos." he smiles "i'm going to enjoy every minute of it." to which Mom slaps the back of his head "Sorry, Sorry, old habits die hard" he says with a chuckle. We all laugh even little Atlas despite him not even knowing what's going on.