(O.Z.)Troubles of the Half-Zombie

(My train of thought for this story was lost....asked my friends and they said to make it a multi-parter so.....Here's another multi-parter)

Reaver pov

A week passed and Bryan has been the best! He helps us learn, he makes delicious pies, he helps with the chores despite being down a leg, like seriously!? How are you walking right now dude! Anyway Mario came last night and said we needed to deliver some food to a compound, called the Misfits, cause Colonel IronWood said they needed it, so we're (me, Mech and Bryan) on our way there right now. I'm driving the tractor pulling the cart of food, and Mech is giving the instructions on how to get there, Bryan is having a blast, he's Chancla-ing any stray zombies that are out in the day. Bryan bangs on the roof of the tractor cabin and i roll down my window "There's a group of humans up ahead, take a pause by em' i want to see if we can givem a ride." he says and i nod, we drive up and sure enough a group of humans, all male. "Y'all look tired, where ya' headin'?" Bryan asks and they look up at us unsure, "uh.....we...aren't...really...sure?" The man with a tux looking outfit on, i watch the group but my eyes land on a particular male, he looks sickly and keeps looking in the direction of the sun, i then hear a noise one i only me and my brother can hear. I give my brother a look and he nods, i turn to Bryan "Why don't we bring them to the compound, Mario said it's a safe place. Plus the red head looks to be sick" Bryan nods, "hop on in partners, we'll take you somewhere safe." they all nod climbing aboard, the redhead I invite into the tractor's cabin with me.

We make it to the Misfits' tower with not much trouble and I keep an eye on the redhead who I learned is named Ritchie Williams, the name feels familiar but I don't know where. I hop out and help Bryan down, then help him into the building, "Mario!" Bryan calls catching sight of him instantly "Hey Bryan!" Mario calls back walking over and hugging him, i let Mario take Bryan and head out to help Mech unpack the food. We finish and head inside Colonel IronWood has just walked in with a group of teenagers, a group of three who look like thugs, and a group of three who one is a robot. One of the thug looking males freezes for a moment and i look to where he's looking, Ritchie? I blink confused and look back at the male, he charges up to Ritchie and punches him to the ground. "What the H#&& dude!" Xylo yells helping Ritchie up "yes, What the h#&& in deed." the blue haired thug says glaring at Ritchie "what is your name, imposter." he growls to Ritchie, Ritchie rubbing his head says "Ritchie, Ritchie Williams." then gets punched in the stomach, he groans going to the ground. The two other thug looking dudes grab their friend "LEO!" "BRANDON!" the two yell different names and the blue head glares at the black haired male "I told you not to call me that!" he growls and the black haired male sighs "sorry." Ritchie has stood up by now and is staring at Leo/Brandon afraid, then he yanks his arms out of Xylo and Inmo's hands and runs out the door "RITCHIE IT'S STILL SUNNY OUT!" Jax yells, giving chase.

I blink and march up to Leo/Brandon and smack his face then i storm over to my brother and he hugs me as i worry for Ritchie. Colonel IronWood speaks "i like her, feisty. Anyway Misfits, Outsiders, and other group, this is Bryan our resident Farmer." Colonel IronWood introduces Bryan who waves from where he's leaning against Mario. Jax walks back in with an unconscious Ritchie in his arms, Xylo and Inmo rush over to him "Is he okay!?" Inmo asks worried, Jax shrugs "Don't know especially with his condition." Xylo nods "yeah being the way he is we have no clue how bad certain things affect him." a boy-ish-man walks in and we all look to him "h-hi" he says wide eyed "And where were you?" Colonel IronWood asks the newcomer "o-oh now where." then the guy tries to bolt back out the door he came in from. Only for it to have closed and he runs smack into it, he hits the floor with a groan then Xylo's eyes widen "Justin!?" he asks shocked. The guy, now known as Justin, turns his head to Xylo "XYLO!?" he screeches, jumping up, Xylo tackles him in a hug "DUDE! It's been ages since we acted together! How have you been!?" Justin freezes unsure what to say or do. We hear a groan and all eyes turn to Ritchie, he wakes up and looks around, but his eyes are distant and instantly i know something isn't right. "Ritchie! Hey man you can't just run off like that especially in the sun! Not with your condition." Xylo says letting go of Justin and walking over to Ritchie. Rithcie whispers something and his three companions freeze, Inmo then reaches into Ritchie's backpack and pulls something pink out, i look to my brother, both knowing what it is.