I Go Back For A Reason

(so no one requested a part 2 but i wanted to write one, again i'm evil)

Bryan pov

'10 years, it's been 10 years since I left the theme park to take care of myself. Jon said he'd leave it alone until I was ready to go back, it's become a haunted attraction for kids now. Speaking of kids i have my own now, apparently the cancer, plus the chemo added to my already unstable body via nearly dying when I was young, plus a little Afton luck gave me the ability to have kids, I had twins. Their names are Jackie (Jack-E) and Brianna, they're both 6 years old, Brianna is the oldest but it doesn't matter to them they love each other to bits.

"You sure you are ready Hun?" Jakey (Jay-key), my now husband asks me, I smile at him "It's been 10 years Jakey, I miss them." he smiles and kisses my head. "Brianna! Jackie! Come here kids!" I call out, and they run down the staircase, I still live in my mansion, "Yes Mom?" they both ask in sync "Today we're going to see some old friends of mine." they look excited "Is it the animatronics?" Brianna asks, Jackie is on his toes I nod and they squeal. Nightmare, Goldie, and the other Nightmares all pop out "What is with the yelling?" Nightmare Bonnie asks and the kids relay the news, Goldie hugs me and I laugh because Jakey is giving Goldie a death glare, despite being married 8 years he still gets jealous of the stuffed ghosts. "Alright everybody in the car!" Jakey shouts getting fed up, Goldie pulls back and gives Jakey a teasing smile to which Jakey glares back, everyone gets in the car and we drive to the theme park.

(time skip them getting in the park, they are now in the hotel)

"Jon said that they are in the repair room, so let's go." I say and we head to the repair room. My family stands behind me as I open the door with my keycard, the old door creaks but opens nonetheless, inside all the animatronics are there, dust covering them but still there. I smile and let my tears fall, then I call out with a slight stutter "S-stasis Lock o-off, Code 5938 C-CEO Bryan Films" there's a loud start-up noise of all the animatronics turning on, they all look around confused and i call out "H-hey guys!" they all spin to my voice and see me. "B-Bryan?" Freddy calls out unsure, I nod, they all flood out of the room and group hug me, I resume crying and hug them in return "I m-missed you all, s-so much!" I say tears falling "how long were you gone!?" Baby asks me "t-ten years, i-it took longer than th-though for me to be completely be-better."

Jackie then shouts "HOLY MACHINES! YOU WEREN'T KIDDING!" and the animatronics turn to my family, the Nightmares, Nightmare, and Goldie stand behind them in a threatening manner. "Who are these kids Bryan?" Lolbit asks, I smile, wipe my tears, and walk over to my family "This is Jakey my now husband, and these kids are our children. They're twins and their names are Brianna and Jackie." Ballora gasps and rushes over to us "I HAVE GRAND-KIDS!" she shouts hugging my kids, "oof!" they both say in sync, I laugh "Brianna, Jackie meet your grandmother from my side of the family." they both get a look of understanding "Oh, your real mom, not your adopted one." says Brianna.

We spend most of the day cleaning up the park of what we can and talking about what was missed. The animatronics worried for the Twisteds and the portal because they didn't want some kid to get trapped there, to which i tell them Jon closed the hole and made a special entry way only selected personnel could get into, which then i flashed the badge I had and took them to the portal, the kids were giddy to see the portal, we didn't go in but they were still giddy.

"I see you came back." a voice rings out from in the portal just as we are about to leave, we turn and see the Twisteds standing there "Hey guys." I call they smile and then i notice they aren't twisted anymore, "You guys are fixed!?" I asked surprise, they smile "Turns out we didn't need your help, we fixed it ourselves." Twis-no Bonnie says "I'm glad, sorry for not helping you." they laugh, "It's fine matey.' Foxy says then with a wave they all jump back into the portal and head home.

We bid our farewells and head home ourselves. After tucking in our kids we ead to our room "Are you happy Bryan?" Jakey asks me as he lies down, I smile and give him a tired grin, getting into the bed myself, "Never been happier Jakey." then we kiss and fall asleep in our bed.

(if you are all confused on the time frame, Bryan left 10 years ago, two years later he married Jakey, two years after they married they had the twins, the entire time Bryan was fighting cancer and only just got the "okay you are fully better." from the doctors a week before coming to the theme park)