Troubles of a Half-Zombie (Part 2)

(writing last chapter from Ritchie's pov.....cause i can)

Ritchie pov

We were heading who knows where, it was daylight and i had told my group that i couldn't be out for long periods of time, cause well you know half-zombie. We had been out for quite a bit and i was starting to feel the effects of the sun, i was hot, grumpy, and ready to throw-up, "Guys we need to find shelter soon." I croak out and they nod understanding. A tractor pulls up beside us, surprising us greatly, "Y'all look tired, where ya' headin'?" A man with a leg in a cast asks and we look at each other, unsure, "uh.....we...aren't...really...sure?" Xylo says in a question. The girl watches the group, i keep looking in the direction of the sun feeling it's effects on me, "Why don't we bring them to the compound, Mario said it's a safe place. Plus the red head looks to be sick" the girl asks, and the casted man nods, "hop on in partners, we'll take you somewhere safe." we all nod climbing aboard, the girl invites me into the tractor's cabin with her, which i accept and we head who knows where.

Once we arrive at our destination, i see we are at some sort of tower, Reaver, as i now know her, helps Bryan into the building then comes back out alone to help her brother Mech, with the food. I head in before they finish because i really don't like being in the sun for long, and we meet Mario, Bryan's brother, he's nice, then a man with light-ish purple hair walks in, a bunch of people behind him. I am just minding my own business watching the new people when i get a fist to the head and end up sprawled on the floor "What the H#&& dude!" Xylo yells helping me up "yes, What the h#&& in deed." i look up at the voice because it sounds simialr to...no he's not here......this blue haired man glares at me and growls "what is your name, imposter." rubbing head head i say "Ritchie, Ritchie Williams." then get punched in the stomach, I groans sinking to the ground. Two other voices yell "LEO!" "BRANDON!" i freeze two different names, but one i had hoped i wouldn't hear. "I told you not to call me that!" the first growls and i stand up, with Xylo and Inmo's help, he's glaring at a black haired male, who sighs "sorry." I can only stare at Leo/Brandon afraid, then I yank my arms out of Xylo and Inmo's hands and run out the door "RITCHIE IT'S STILL SUNNY OUT!" Jax yells, giving chase.

I keep running tears coming to my eyes, i try to get past the barricade but am tackled to the ground. "Ritchie! It's sunny out, you're half-zombie! You can die if you are out here too long!" he says to me as i struggle to get myself free. I keep crying "It doesn't matter i'm just a monster! My own twin brother thinks so!" i cry out Jax freezes as do I, "Twin Brother?" he asks and i hiccup "B-brandon." he nods and helps me up i feel weak and fall over into his arms, "S%*)!" he shouts grabbing me and i fade to black in his arms.

I groan out, waking up dazed and confused, "Ritchie! Hey man you can't just run off like that especially in the sun! Not with your condition." Xylo says letting go of a man and walking over to me. My head feels heavy and I can only think of the word 'Brains, Brains, Brains.' I whisper "Guys, my bag. Need brain." the three freeze then Inmo then reaches into my backpack and pulls one of my stashed Brains and hands it to me, i immediately eat it, then sigh feeling my mind clear instantly.