(SCP) Silence is a Pain

(Requested for a part 2 by Monokumafan226 so I hope you enjoy Mono!)

Bryan pov

Mario seems to like to scare the living day-lights out of me. First he died when the evil girl-woman-thing (XD Yes i went there, gratz if you know where it's from) was looking for Auto....which the Bean Protector Auto clearly had no clue who she was. Second he was attacked and knocked out when we were dealing with Lucan and Maxwell, then thank goodness Alpha was able to heal him. Lastly he just died a few hours ago due to the black plague, but i do have to be thankful for the last one cause no me and Mario are dating.

"Uh no." Maria whispers, "What?" Mario asks, "We're on floor 777." she says with fear clear in her voice, and i freeze. "Well we're doomed." Xylo groans, "Uh care to explain?" Kay-Bear questions, "This is SCP 666's floor, they call this floor it 777 because they wanted to counteract the evilness of the numbers of the SCP itself." Maria explains, she gives me a sideways look knowing what this thing did to me before. I smile softly at her and she sighs then we head inside. Inside is a maze, same as the last time i was in here, "Everyone link up. No one, and I mean no one let go." Maria says grabbing my hand as well as Xylo's hand. Mario grabbed my other hand and Kay grabbed Xylo's other hand, and we began our trek through the maze.

We've been traveling for a while now, no sign of SCP 666 which has me on edge, especially after what he said before i escaped, -Evil Laughter- and i thought too soon. We all freeze and a shadow appears to step out from the wall and begins to walk toward us. With each step my panic rises, finally he's close and he reaches out for me, my panic skyrockets and i run terrified. "BRYAN!" I barely hear my friends yell, over my panic, I run and run until I'm completely lost. "Bryan.....Bryan.....Bryan......Bryan." the shadowy voice repeats over and over again. I let out a sob, slide to the floor and curl into a ball, crying, "You came back......you know what i said........yet you ignored me......we'll have to punish you......for not listening." the shadow speaks and comes into view, SCP 666 The Human Shadow, (IDK i just came up with something!) grins evilly at me "Welcome......home......MY Queen." I scream and then SCP 666 knocked from my sight by something gray, I hear grunting then a shout then a gunshot, and silence. "Bryan?" I hear someone ask my panic too high to recognize who it is, "Oh gods Bryan!" the voice cries out and grabs hold of me i scream again terrified "Sh, sh, sh. Bryan, calm down. It's me Mario. I got you." my panic receds and I can see Mario holding me, I let out a sob and bury my face into his chest. "That's it i got you. You're safe." he whispers and kisses my head. I lift my face and see his worried eyes and I lean up and kiss his lips he kisses back instantly and i relax in his grip. I pull back and he whispers "Are you okay now?" i nod, and he helps me stand up then he leads me out of the maze.

"Oh thank cheese!" Maria shouts when she sees us, she hugs me tightly and whispers frantic apologies to me, i smile and say "i'm okay." she lets out a sigh and leans back. "What happened?" Kay asks, Mario glares at her, Xylo sighs, Maria looks to me and i nod, she leads Kay and Xylo away to tell them the story, and i lean against Mario. "He tried to claim me for his lover, he made my powers null-and-void, i couldn't do anything to stop him." i say Mario growls "I should have done more that shoot him through the head." I laugh softly "thank you for saving me." I whisper and he smiles at me, he lifts me up bridal style and i lean against his chest and fall asleep.