(OoO) An Angel's Shadow

(Part 2 for the Angel's Shadow chapter)

Jakey pov

It had been a good day, the sun was shining, Brandon was in a good mood, Bryan was coming to visit today. Then when Bryan didn't make it to breakfast, I felt worry pool in my stomach, it became fear when his animatronics came asking if we knew where he went. All were talking on the docks worried when a shadow fell over us, Lefty gasped and pointed behind us, we all spun and saw......Bryan falling into the lake, time slowed down and i saw him smile right at me then his head hit the water.

Time resumed and both me and Mitch jump into the water, only for it to throw us back out. "NO! FATHER PLEASE!" I shout jumping into the water again, only to get thrown out again. I looked to where Bryan the water hit only to see air bubbles popping on the surface "BRYAN!" i scream falling to my knees. The air bubbles stop and I freeze "no.....please....no.....let this be some kind of nightmare.....please!" I say tears in my eyes, silence not a sound is made. I collapse and slam my fists into the dock "I hate you." I whisper, then I raise my head and yell at the top of my lungs "I HATE YOU!" the water reaches for me but i smack it away "NO! FIRST YOU LIE TO ME, THEN BREAK YOUR PROMISE, LASTLY YOU DON'T LET ME SAVE THE ONE I LOVE!" i shout and stomp off. I run to the portal to the other worlds and rush through, I end up in Flame's world. I rush into the guild hall "FLAME!" i shout, all of the guild turns to me. Flame jumps up and rushes to my side "Elsen!? Are you okay!? What happened!?" i collapse into his arms "h -hiccup- he's GONE!" I sob into his chest, he rubs my back "Who's gone?" he asks softly "B-bryan!" I sob out, he freezes. He pulls me off his chest "What happened Elsen?" he asks strictly but softly, i shake "I-I-I don't know! H-he was su-supposed to come home f-for the day, b-but he never showed up! Then hi-his animatronics came looking for him." I let out a sob holding myself cold and let out a shudder, feeling all of a sudden cold. "We-he-i.......Lefty pointed behind me, I turned and he was falling, he smiled at me and hit the water. I-i-i tried to get him but the water wouldn't let me! Then there weren't any more air bubbles!" there is silence, not a sound is made. Then a screech of a chair and I look at who made it, both Wind and Sea-Spray are standing up, they march to the doors of the guildhall, Flame lifts me up and follow behind. Wind and Sea-Spray storm into my world, they march to the docks and Sea-Spray uses his magic and has the water bring Bryan's body to us, Wind uses his magic and forces air into Bryan's lungs. A few seconds past before Bryan gasps and starts to cough, he turns on his side and coughs water out then proceeds to puke, i let out a sob and jump out of Flame's arms and rush to Bryan's side. When he stops puking and coughing he lays against me "w-what ha-happened?" he croaks, i let out a sob and kiss his lips, uncaring about his puke-y breath. I lean back, then help him sit up, everyone hugs him and he sits there receiving the hugs confused. "Soarin?" Wind asks sternly "Y-yes?" he responds "What is the last thing you remember?" Wind continues, "I-uh......woke up from a nightmare and was standing on my balcony in my world, then i flew here then nothing" he says with some thinking. "Something forced you to just commit suicide, well at least attempted suicide!" Sea-Spray shouts angry and Bryan goes wide-eyed "oh......" Sea-Spray throws his hands up and walks away, Wind and Flame follow him, to tell the others that Bryan is okay.

"I'm sorry everybody........I don't know what happened." Bryan says guiltily, "I do." Brick says stepping forward, "I found a cool weapon not too long ago, but apparently it held a spirit with the power of charm-speak, this spirit has been charm-speaking me non-stop and it somehow got to you, resulting in your black out when you came here. I am aware of what it does and what it says, he made me speak some awful words to you, for that i am sorry." Bryan gives him a smile and Brick smiles back. The rest of the day goes to getting the spirit out of Brick and into the underworld where it belongs, but hey that's just another day in the life of a demigod.