(FTO) You Find This Kinky? (Edited)

(Requested by Ashl0390, enjoy)

Boat pov (Cause why not)

I'm on my way to Brandon's house since we decided to do 'it' tonight, because Rtichie is out with Micheal, and Brandon thinks they are also going to be doing 'it' (Wink, Wink) tonight as well. I knock on the door and Brandon opens it "Well, hello, I wasn't expecting you here tonight." he teases with a smile, I smile and give him a kiss "Wouldn't miss it for the world." I say, he hums and says "So I have a request for tonight." blush rising on his face I raise an eyebrow and say "Go on." "Well you see i find submissive things kinky, and well i was wondering if-" "if i would be submissive, sure if you do one of my kinks." he looks intrigued "And that would be?" "liquid foods." (IDK, you know like chocolate sauce and ice cream, not into that no but he's a water mage have to include some sort of liquid) Brandon looks surprised then nods his head "Good thing i have a secret stash of Chocolate sauce. (I actually don't like chocolate sauce it's nasty in my opinion, then again i also hate gummy anything, bears worms, gushers, fruit roll-ups etc.) that I keep from my brother." I grin and we start our night off with a steamy movie.

Lemon, enjoy the mental imagination

When we come down from our high he gets off of me and lays next to me snuggling up to me "Thank you for that Lucas." he whispers in my ear, I whisper back "Thanks for the chocolate sauce." he hums and we both drift to sleep.