Troubles of a Half-Zombie (Part 5)

Reaver pov

(time skip a couple days....cause i can)

Bryan went back to the farm as did I the next day, but Bryan sent me back because Mech was still with the Misfits and i wasn't getting much done on the farm other than worry. I've been here a few days since and i will admit i've made some new friends, I am having such a conundrum though, i ship Cookie with both Ritchie and Doc, and i'm not the only one, Xylo, Carlton, who i can somehow understand, and lastly Bri do as well.

I am hanging out with Cookie right now when I hear a familiar honk and I jump up and run out the door "BRYAN!" i shout jumping at him and hugging him as he gets off the tractor. He hugs back and Mario hops off the tractor as well, i hug him too, he hugs back with a smile and we head inside. Once inside they go to talk with the Colonel and i head back over to Cookie, i get a strange feeling in my head as i walk toward her, i freeze and my eyes widen, I look frantically around for Mech and see him charging at me fear clear in his eyes. I turn and run, I feel eyes on me and i grab Ritchie as i pass him, he lets out a yelp and i keep running dragging him along.

Mech got us a special base for some reason, Mech won't way how, and that's where i drag Ritchie, Mech follows right behind and slams the door shut locking it in place. Ritchie is giving us a -what the cheese?- look and i ask "You're a halfy aren't you?" he freezes then nods, i smile "Welcome to the club." I say releasing my human form, Mech does the same. "You're half Zombie too!?" Ritchie asks shocked, Mech shakes his head "No, we're full on Zombie we're just in control." I look at Mech "What are you talking about Mech?" I ask, he sighs and brings me in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry Reaver but i haven't been telling the full truth." he admits, and i look up at him worried he smiles softly "I've been getting memories everynight in a dream like sequence. I know we had a family, a mom, a dad, two older brothers who were twins! Just like us!" i let tears fall and then we hear a groan and we spin Ritchie is on his hands and knees groaning painfully. We rush to his side "Easy Ritchie, just let it go, don't fight it." Mech instructs and Ritchie whimpers before shouting "IT HURTS!" as he turns. Mech looks sadly at him then to me, then back to Ritchie before opening his mouth and singing!?

{Constant as the stars above

Always know that you are loved

And my love shining in you

Will help you make your dreams come true}

I recognize the song from somewhere but i can't place it, yet Ritchie somehow knows it cause he starts singing as well

{The Lamb lies down and rests its head

On it's mother's downy bed

Dolphin's play in the moonlight's glow

And butterfly dreams of a violet rose}

{Dreams of a violet rose}

I sing for some reason the song somehow urging me too and they both turn to me wide eyed, well Ritchie was already wide eyed the second Mech started singing, and we continue

{I'll cradle you in my arms tonight

As sun embraces the moonlight

The clouds will carry us off tonight

Our dreams will run deep like the sea

Our dreams will run deep like the sea}

Another voice joins in and we turn to see Brandon at the door tears in his eyes and he walks toward us, arms outstretched, he engulfs us all in a hug and we continue singing

{Constant as the stars above

Allways know that you are loved

And my love shinning in you

Will help you make your dreams come true

-Will help your dreams come true-}

We all spin and see a woman at the door. She's crying, I look her in the eyes and memories flash through my mind, we all whisper "Mom?" and she nods the four of us rush her and hug her tightly "MOM!" we all shout and she begins kissing out heads and whispering sweet words and apologies to us. There's a tapping of glass and Mech shouts "SHUT UP! I JUST GOT MY FAMILY BACK! TESTS WILL COME LATER!" the tapping stops and we resume our family moment.

When we pull apart Brandon asks "What happened!? How are Logan and Nova alive!? What happened to Dad!? Why are you here!?" Mom smiles sadly and says "to answer your questions in order, what happened is a long story i'll tell later. Logan and Nova are alive because your father created the zombie apocalypse to bring them back. Dad is somewhere, I'm not sure where though. And I'm here because I came to get Logan and Nova to help me track down your father." we all nod and then Colonel comes in, he takes one look at us and sighs "i want explanations so the lot of you in the Misfit's tower. NOW!" We all run to the tower.

We take one step in and guns are trained on us "ZOMBIE!" there are shouts, Podrick, and Mario jumps in front of us "Hold on! These are our friends!" Podrick shouts, the guns lower slightly "Explain." Michael orders glaring at us. I sigh and say "It's me Reaver, Mech and Ritchie....we're half......zombies?" the guns and jaws drop "Say wha?" Austin asks shocked "I can explain the entire thing in a moment." Mom says taking a step in front of us. Everyone nods and then we all get comfortable and mom begins her story.

(Yes I evil it's a cliff-hanger and below is Zombie Ritchie, Logan/Mech and Nova/Reaver)