(FTO) Lost and Found

(Requested by Amyh2006, hope you enjoy)

Flame pov

I was making some food for the Bryan's and their versions of Jakey, and because I was so into it I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around me, I hear Brandon's, form my world, voice "Hey Bryan, mind giving me a taste?" I assume he meant the food, though I find it a bit odd since I didn't know he was here, so say "S-sure you ca-MHM" i am grabbed by the throat and lifted off the ground, the one holding me isn't Brandon, or at least not the one i know, "W-Who?" I croak out "Am i? Oh wouldn't you like to know. Just call me your worst nightmare." then he throws a fist at me and i see black.

Jakey pov

I was hanging out with Bryan's counterparts and their lovers, "I am so happy for you two!" Soarin says to Hunter who is now mated to Jackson and the two are cuddling, "I wish I had someone who could i could love like you all." Red says sadly, when it hits me. My body lets out a shudder and Oliver makes his noise "Ocho." (That's what I hear when I watch Jakey's pov) and I stand up, fear entering me for an unknown reason, i look around "Jakey?" I hear Red ask but ignore it and walk toward where my fear is telling me to go, the kitchen.

I get there but Bryan isn't to be seen, "Bryan?" I call out walking around the table counter thing, only to find a mixing bowl on its side contents spilling onto the floor. I start to panic "Bryan!?" I call out still no answer "Bryan this isn't funny come out now!" I look around still no response "Please!" nothing. Soarin runs up to me and hugs me as do the other Bryan's and my counterparts "Whereishe?wherecouldhehavegone?thisisn'tlikehimatall!" (Where is he? Where could he have gone? This isn't like him at all!) I say rushed panic rising, "Shh, Jakey you need to breath." I hear Soarin say so i take a deep breath in, and out. "I-I'm good th-thank you." he smiles and they all back up from the hug. "Let's go get the Mario of this world." Hunter says, and I nod and we rush to the guild hall of Divinus Magia (Just realized that i forgot they now are the United Front Guild.....well then the Divinus Magia hall of the United Front). "MARIO!" we all yell as we throw open the door, the meeting that's going on is interpreted and Mario falls out of his seat at the loud yell of his name "Yes?" he calls out, looking over at all of us "BRYAN IS MISSING!" we all shout together, and a dark aura is surrounding Mario and the guild leaders, "What happened?" Brandon's voice is so calm it sends shivers down my spine, Jackson speaks "We were waiting for Bryan because he offered to make us all food, when Jakey" he points to me "all of a sudden gets up and runs to the kitchen only for Bryan to be gone." Mario walks up to me and asks "what were you feeling?" "Fear. I was terrified for no reason." I answer he nods then says "Let's go Uncle Brandon, Ritchie, we have my brother to find." "We're going with you!" The Bryan's call out, as do my counterparts and myself. Mario nods, Brandon says "Boat you're in charge." and we head back to the Protectors guild hall.

With the help of Mario, Ritchie and Brandon we find out what happened to him "So, you mean to tell me that your counterparts that are from this world, which you are not, took him?" Soaring asks "It would appear so." Ritchie says thunder clashing in the distance, "Jakey, i think the Seductive Rose may be back, because I'm going to kill them." Soaring says turning to his Jakey, "I'll join you." says both Red and Hunter at the same time. My counterparts both roll their eyes and Jakey says "I think that, that job belongs to them." pointing at Ritchie and Brandon "Hmph fine but kill them good." Soarin states and the Diablos Twins grin evilly, I shiver involuntarily. We all follow Mario who has the scent and find a cave near an old abandoned town we go in "Well we have to do something with him. Otherwise i would have gotten him for nothing." we hear Brandon speak but since he's standing next to me I know it's not him, "You're an idiot! I said I wanted Bryan and my past self to have a falling out like we did in my time! Not for you to capture or kill Bryan! That'd completely mess with the timeline!" I hear my future self say and i grow angry "Isn't you being here already messing with the timeline?" the darker version of Ritchie questions we hear my future self growl then stomp off "Heh, can I kill him now?" Brandon asks "No, you cannot!" real Brandon says pushing his counterpart away with magic. A fight begins and the Bryan's and my counterparts rush to Bryan and help him out, Mario grabs him when we get back to the front, we head outside. Ritchie and Brandon come strolling out a minute later, "Your counterparts?" Mario asks, they look to each other then to Mario and ask insync "What counterparts?" and we decide not to push it and head back home.

Bryan wakes up when we get to the doors with a "huh? Wha?" and everyone hugs him, I start to cry, "don't ever do that again." I say he just hugs me confused. "I need to go, the animatronics are probably worried sick." Soarin says leaving i watch him go and get a time vision 

"YOU'RE WHAT!?" Soarin is yelling at a Micheal look-alike, "SHHH!! Not so loud I don't want everyone to know yet." the Micheal look-alike shushes him then places a hand on his stomach "You're actually pregnant.....Oh My Gods that's fantastic, but why did you come to this dimension to tell me? You could have had told Bri, she's also a child of Aphrodite." "Yes, well she is quite a gossiper, so you know." the Micheal look-alike shrugs and Soarin smiles "ah i see." 

i blink "well that ought to be fun." Bryan looks at me after i say that "what?" I say "I got a future vision of Soarin, he's going to enjoy what is coming." "Oh okay." Bryan says. "Oh shoot! I forgot I needed to watch Atlas tonight i need to go!" Hunter grabs Jackson and runs i turn to him and get another future vision 

"Um, Bryan why do you smell like you have a mate?" Ritchie's wolf counterpart asks, Hunter blushes "Because I did." Ritchie growls "Who do I need to kill?" "Mom! NO!" Hunter cries out shaking his hands back and forth. The Devil and Devin walk over only to freeze looking to Hunter, then to each other Devin hands off Atlas to Ritchie and says "I need to talk to you Mom." Ritchie is lead away, "Bryan have you had 'fun' with anybody recently?" the Devil asks "Yes?" Hunter asks as well "Dear magic's of the underworld." the Devil says "What's wrong dad?" Hunter asks worried "Bryan you're pregnant." the Devil says straight to the point. "WHAT!?" Hunter yells. 

I blink as they jump through the portal, "well we won't be seeing those two for awhile." Bryan gives me a surprised look, "you had two future visions!?" I nod and say "Hunter's Pregnant, and Micheal look-alike in Soarin's world is also pregnant." Bryan grips my arm wide eyes i give him a what are you doing look and he asks "Really?" I nod and he proceeds to squeal. I roll my eyes and just go with it, Red's mouth was agape, Mario, Ritchie, and Bradnon, left before Soaring left so they didn't hear. I chuckle and Red says "we're going to be Uncle's for Hunter's baby." I shrug unsure about that but that doesn't stop him and he proceeds to squeal along with Bryan.