Tale as Old as Time (Part 3)

Michael pov

We enter the door and follow Inmo the teacup through the building until we come to a kitchen area, where a meeting seems to be taking place amongst other inanimate objects, that are alive. Inmo leads us in "Boss i got them!" a beer casket (the big barrel things with spouts) turns to us and Inmo jumps onto his spout and gives him a.....hug? I'm going to call it a hug, cause he doesn't have arms so yeah. "Good job Inmo." the Beer Casket, turns to look at us "Name's Bjorn, you've met Inmo. The Clock is Tapio, the unlit candle holder is David, the duster is Mario, Kit is upstairs since she can't come down but she's a dresser slash closet, the foot rest is Carl, he was a bird originally, everyone else was human." Bjorn introduces the crew, "Michael." I say "Lucas." Lucas says the crew nods "So what are your magics?" Tapio asks i blink "uh Shadow God slayer." i say, Lucas names his "Water God Slayer." Mario swipes at my foot "you happen to know a shadow dragon slayer?" he asks i nod "yeah i'm training him to use his magic, though he isn't doing all that well because of his depression." Mario lets out a small sob "d-does he have brothers?" he asks i nod "yeah, his older brothers Bryan, Mitch and their lost brother Mar......Mario.......oh gods." I say the duster nods its handle and me and Lucas gape at the duster.

We hear a roar, then heavy footsteps, the duster poofs the ground and dirt goes flying, my butt is lit on fire slightly and i run away from the fire, i can hear lucas beside me despite not being able to see him. We run until we reach a dungeon, inside, I hear weeping and coughing, I look at Lucas and he looks at me, then we run to the cell. Inside lies my brother and father "Dad! Devin!" i cry out and they both spin to me "Michael! What in all of Atlantide are you doing here!?" Devin cries out worried i look wildly around for keys and say "that doesn't matter what does is that i get you home!" Lucas finds the keys and puts them into the lock, just as we get them out there are two growls, and we freeze. "Come to take the trespassers?" a male voice asks "that won't do, what should we do with them brother?" a second male voice asks. My eyes widen and I call out without even thinking "Please! My dad and brother meant no harm! If you need someone to stay then make me but not them!" Devin growls and hugs me from behind Lucas then calls out as well "Take me as well, two for two." the two voices hum then my dad and brother are yanked away from me, and taken away, me and Lucas are thrown into the cell.

We sit there in the cold and Lucas looks over at me worried, "Michael you know how sickly you already are. Why would you do this?" he whispers, i hum "one my family matters more than myself, two if i can i want to know why this castle is like this and maybe fix it so Colin can get Mario back, and lastly three better here than with Eden." he smiles and brings me into a warm hug. The two voices return an hour later "Come." says the second voice I stand up only to sway Lucas grabs me before i fall, the first voice speaks "i-is he alright?" Lucas gives me a look and i glare at him, he sighs and says "yes? No? I honestly don't know he's always had trouble with being healthy add to the fact he was in this cold dungeon for an hour or so." i groan and smack his arm, i'm lifted from Lucas's arms and i turn my head to see a blue beastly human holding me "I'll care for him brother, you get the other one." then the blue beast takes me away, Lucas and a white beastly human follow behind. We're dropped off into a room and i see eyes on the dresser, so i assume it must be Kit, then the beasts walk off, I growl Lucas calls out to them "HEY! We never got your names!" they pause then they turn to us "Brandon." says the white beast, "Ritchie." says the blue beast, "I'm Lucas and this is Michael." Lucas introduces us and then they leave us.