The Choice

(The last chapter that they are all in one dimension)

Outside pov

Duck Queen returned the next morning just as she said she would, "So, have you all made a decision?" the worlds looked at each other no one took a step forward "Not all of you speak at once." Galaxy sighs in annoyance "THEY," she begins glaring at the worlds "decided that they want to go home." Duck Queen looks to the worlds "This true?" the worlds nod, Duck Queen smiles "Alrighty then." raises her hands then pauses "Wait where do you 8 plus snake want to go?" she asks the Guardians and the newcomers, none of them speak until Emmie says "I want to stay with Pierre." she walks over to him and kisses his boney check and holds his hand, his face turns purple. "I wish to stay with the most beautiful being I have ever met." Orion states taking Galaxy's hand, her face turns red and many can see the steam coming off of her. "I will stay with my Dragoness." Kyle states latching onto Amaya's hand, brings it up to his face and kisses it, she blushes. Tali says "I'm going to stay in this world, its my home and i also need to help these devil slayer idiots with their powers." then proceeds to bop the devil slayers on the back of their heads "Ow." the four say (Brandon, Rtichie, David, and Malachi). Phoenix looks thoughtful "I want to explore more of the other worlds but i also want to be close to home, but then again the portals will always be open so i'll head with the Demigods." she says stepping over to the demigods. Galaxy looks at Orion and sees he is facing his sister "we'll go with the supernaturals, I've always wanted to see what their world was like after Bryan came back and told me about it." she drags Orion to stand beside his sister, her snake makes no move to follow, she notices "Cerberus?" she questions, the snake gives a snakey grin and slithers over to Marie and wraps around her. Galaxy smiles "you take care of her you hear me Cerberus?" the snake nods to Galaxy. "I want to stay in this world, i live here, plus the prince is going to need allies he can trust." Amaya says turning to the FTO Bryan and bowing her head, he smiles at her, She and Kyle walk over to that worlds group. The last guardian looks around, "I know I should help SCP Bryan, after all he helped me, but i don't want to go back and have to be tested on, again." SCP Bryan smiles in understanding "So I choose to go with the Demigods." Monokuma says and walks over to her friend Phoenix. "Alright that should be everybody." Duck Queen says and then she raises her hands and waves and the worlds are restored to their normal ways, still in contact with each other but no longer stuck in one. Duck Queen smiles at the world of FTO salutes them then opens her own portal and leaves.