(FNAF) I Messed Up

(Has nothing to do with the storyline, I watched Bryan's newest video and this came to mind)

Bryan pov

I was walking around the park looking for my fr-{YoU dON't gET tO CAll tHeM FriEnDS} the animatronics, when I find some, it's Happy Frog, Lefty, Baby, Freddy and Orville. As I get closer I hear Orville telling the others what i did, i let out a sigh and start to walk away, knowing now that they won't want to talk to me, when i hear Happy Frog say "No way Bryan would do that. He's an angel." I stop and can't help but let my thoughts out.

"I'm an angel, tell me what you mean by that

I take it all and I will never give it back

I don't feel sorry every time I see you cry

Every time you start, I'm waiting for your tears to dry"

I pause to take a breath then continue.

"I don't really care, and I never will

That's the way I am, such a bitter pill

I don't really care, how much silence kills

That's the way I am"

I hear Freddy mutter "Heartless." under his breath and I spin around to face anger in my eyes

"No! I wasn't born without a heart

I wasn't always like this, no

Watched you break me, no

Now you blame me?

No, I wasn't born with all these scars"

I roll up my sleeves showing him all my scars, some of them self inflicted.

"And that's what made me like this, no

Can you blame me, no?"

I re-roll my sleeves down and turn, stalking off, I hear two pairs of feet following me, but i choose to ignore them. I make it back to my office and enter, planning on doing some work rather than try to make amends with them, since they clearly don't like me. "Bryan?" I hear a voice say and look up to see Lefty and Baby "Hey guys, something i can do for you?" I ask putting on a smile, Baby runs at me and hugs me, I'm shocked then Lefty comes up and hugs me as well "I'm so sorry." they say in sync, I let my smile fall, and hug them back tears coming to my eyes, "I am too." I whisper.

(time skip a couple of days)

I'm walking around the park with Lefty, when i hear Lolbit say "How can you stand up for him!? He's a nightmare!" We turn the corner and see Lolbit, Ballora, Bonnie, Orville, and Freddy talking to Baby. I let out a small laugh then my voices ring out once more,

"I'm a nightmare, I know what you mean by that

I can't wake up from all these scary dreams I have"

I wipe the make-up away from my eyes to reveal dark bags under my eyes, before continuing,

"I don't really care, and I never will

That's the way I am, such a bitter pill

I don't really care, how much silence kills

That's the way I am"

Lolbit growls out "Heartless." to me and i snap!

"No! I wasn't born without a heart

I wasn't always like this, no!

Watched you break me, no!

Now you blame me!?

No, I wasn't born with all these scars!"

I yank off my shirt and jacket revealing all the scars i have from, everything i've been through, Springtrap, the minigames, Molten ^killing^ me, getting punched by the animatronics, everything,

"And that's what made me like this, no

Can you blame me, no?"

I put back on my shirt, "Baby can I talk to you alone for a moment?" I ask she nods, and we walk off. When we're far enough away "Kat, can you tell the Twisteds I'm done?" I ask, not looking at her and she stops "You? Knew?" she asks shocked, I nod "How long?" she asks again "Since day one." I say looking at her "And you did nothing!?" she cries out, I nod "I knew you wouldn't hurt Baby, i was your target not her." she nods and says "I'll tell them...where do you want to meet them?" "In the old pizzeria, by the portal." she nods and walks off. When she returns, I ask her, "You want to hang out for the rest of the day?" she shrugs her shoulders and we play with her toys for the rest of the day.

(time skip next morning)

Kat pov

The animatronics meet up in my tent, and discuss things about Bryan. "He shouldn't be the CEO." Freddy says, "Come on Freddy give the guy a chance." Lefty says "A chance?" Lolbit asks "He tried to kill the Twisteds as well as himself! He belongs in a mental hospital!" he continues, arguing continues until i snap "STOP IT!!" I yell "Baby wha?" Ballora asks "I'm not Baby!" I shout interrupting her "My name is Kat, you all know me as Hotel Baby!" I cry out "WHAT!?" Freddy yells "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Bryan is going to die today and all you care about is if he's sane or not!" I yell back, they freeze "What do you mean Kat?" Lefty asks me "He-he asked me to tell the Twisteds that he's given up. He told me yesterday while we were playing, he has one more form the portal turned him into that may have the information, so he's going to turn into that so the Twisteds can get their information."

Bryan pov

I was standing in the clearing of the old pizzeria, "Well, well, well, you actually have given up." Twisted Bonnie says walking up to me. "I will say again I don't have the information but i have one more form the portal can give me who might." the Twisteds look to each other "Lead the way then." Twisted Bonnie says directing me to the portal and I nod before walking toward it.

Kat pov

"What form could he possibly take!?" Bonnie cries out my systems hiccup "His animatronic form." "WHAT!? HE'S ONLY EVER BEEN THAT FORM ONCE! THAT FORM WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Lefty yells "We need to stop him." Freddy says running to the portal everyone else follows him behind.

Bryan pov

I finish the placing in the program and walk toward the portal ready to jump in "BRYAN!" Lefty and Kat shout as everyone enters the room, I turn to them, as do the Twisteds, "Don't do this that form wouldn't know!" Lefty says, "How do you know that?" I ask, he goes silent, "So you're just going to do this!? Jump into the portal and become a robot just to give these crazies what they want!?" Freddy asks harshly "I thought we were friends!" Lefty says "Turns out you're just a heartless jerk!" Lolbit growls, Lefty glares at him, and I let out my voice once more.

"I wasn't born like this

Hurt people, hurt people

I'd rather be heartless

Than have my heart in pieces"

They all freeze, including the Twisteds, Lefty and Kat both step forward and sing

"No, He wasn't born without a heart

He wasn't always like this, no

Watched you break him, no

Now you blame him

No, He wasn't born with all those scars

And that's what made him like this, no"

I sing the last line

"Can you blame me, no? Oh, oh, oh"

Then jump backward into the portal.