(SNO) The Father I Never Got to Be

(I asked a couple of people to write something similar but haven't seen any yet, sooooo, I'm writing one for you people.......it won't satisfy my longing for it from other writers, but hey enjoy.)

Micheal pov

I am busy doing my normal work, you know making deals, sending out orders to my minions, ordering Imp around the usual. Nothing out of the ordinary, besides the constant disruption of my own thought process, 'I wonder how Devin is doing.......it's been awhile since I've seen him......i hope he's okay.' Gah! What am i thinking I'm the Devil! I shouldn't be worried, it's not my job to worry i have souls to collect deals to make.......'But what if Devin thinks i don't care for him anymore!?' "ugh!" I groan out as I let my head fall onto my desk -thump- "Uh sir, are you alright?" Imp asks from somewhere in the room "Yes Imp i am fine" my reply is muffled by the table. "U-huh" he says unsure but not wanting to question me, I sigh and lift my head up only to see Imp standing in front of my desk with a look of worry. I roll my eyes and say "I'm going out for a flight." as i stand up. He nods and says "I'll make sure you have a nice warm cup of tea for when you return home sir." I nod and fly out my window, letting the night air under my cramped wings. I sigh in the breeze until my heart wrenches unexpectedly, i make a grab at my chest and my wings stutter in their flight pattern making me drop to the ground. I land on my feet, hand still gripping my shirt over where my heart is, unsure what just happened, then my hear wrenches again and i fall to my knees. I hear in the queitest voice "I'm sorry, i'm so dumb, if i hadn't been so pathetic is wouldn't be in this situation." i suck in a breath instantly recognizing the voice to be Devin's, knowing that my son is hurting makes me search for his incubus aurora, which i find in PACKHAVEN!? My anger grows and i shoot into the sky flying toward Packhaven. 

I land there angrily and yell "WHERE IS HE!?" all the wolves come out of their homes and Mario, him being the alpha questions "Who Devil?" my eyes turn to him glaring "MY SON!" I shout. They all go wide eyed, then the werewolf i brought back to life, Hannah was it? gestures for me to follow her, which I do. She leads me to a cell underground where i find Devin behind bars "Devin!" I shout running to the cell, ripping the bars off, and rushing to his side, "Dad!?" he cries out in shock as I pull him into a hug. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" I ask quickly and urgently "No! Dad, they are taking care of me." he says a small smile on his face "Behind Bars!?" I cry out "I think not!" Devin laughs and says "They're just wanting answers about Rian and Austin, and since im not giving them much information they're keeping me here, I'm well fed, and the only thing I'm afraid of in this place, is the mute werewolf that i accidently killed." I hear a gasp from behind me, and I turn to see Bryan, the Supernatural Hunter, of Packhaven, Hannah is nowhere to be seen, "Um hi." he says his tail tucking between his legs, I roll my eyes and notice he is carrying food on a tray, more than likely for Devin. He slips past me and gives Devin his food then proceeds to sit down, and just sits there? 'Wha?' I think until "So what did you do today?" Davin asks Bryan. "Eh, went to Pat's place, he finds my knowledge of supernaturals exciting, and very helpful when making potions so he won't accidentally hurt someone without realizing it." he pauses leans his head back until its resting against the wall, he continues "still feel like trash though." Devin sighs and says "Well then you should tell your alpha how sick you feel, you need to relax and rest." Bryan shakes his head "Nah, have to prove my worth to the pack, after all, I did disobey a direct order, as well as didn't tell them how dnagerous i could be." "Well that's absurd" i say, and they both look to me, "I know for a fact that werewolves are very caring for their pack," they both give me a look, "I was forced to be one for one of my punishments." I supply the answer to the unasked question. 

They both nod, and silence endures until "So you still sure you don't want to come join my pack?" Devin asks, Bryan lets out a breathless laugh, "I'd prefer to stay on Jackson's good side, despite knowing I won't ever have a chance with him, so joining the group that killed Mev, which is the vampire who turned him into one, would be a big no, no." Devin nods "I understand." I shake my head and say "I came here to find Devin and take him home and instead end up finding a broken hearted, sick werewolf, and my son who is accepting that he is stuck here." throwing my hands up, and looking to the sky "You happy up there?" Devin and Bryan both laugh, then and their i decide something "Bryan sign this." I say, magically making a book appear. He gives me a what the huh? look and i say "you can read it, just, sign it after you do." He takes the book and reads it out loud "I _____ hereby accept that the Devil adopts me into the family and will gain the abilities of a demon, in exchange I will bring the Devil some Gossamer Winged Bird Poison from the \In-Between Bogs/." he looks up at me and tears start to fall from his eyes "You'd actually want this pathetic wolf, to be one of your sons?" Devin is grinning from ear to ear, "I don't toy with my deals Bryan." I state holding out a pen, he immediately grabs the pen and signs his name, and he runs upstairs, coming back moments later with said poison in jar, hands it to me and a red glow emits from him, a flash and there before me stands another demon werewolf hybrid but this time he's not a true alpha. He smiles and looks like he wants a hug so i open my arms and he launches into my arms in a hug, I gesture Devin over and he joins the hug. 'Huh ...so this is what family feels like' i think as i smile.

The rest of Packhaven come down the ladder to only to find Bryan leaning against the wall talking with the prisoner the Devil not in sight, they shrug and leave. Bryan and Devin share a grin and hug before Bryan walks upstairs to head to bed.