(FTO) "You Know What" (part 5)

Colin pov

I wake up to splashing, and look over to see sister stretching. I smile and say "Morning sis, you feel better no longer stuck a statue?" she looks to me and smiles before turning human. "Yeah, I do, thanks for asking Colin." she says as she walks up to me, she kneels down and rubs my head as she asks "You have enough energy to walk me to the Mansion?" I pause to sense my magical energy, it's good, so i nod and get out of the water, she stands up and we start to walk to the Mansion. When we get there, she heads toward the kitchen area, and i knowing full well she's making breakfast walk with her. I take a seat in the dining area and she enters the kitchen, she activates her magic and a little bubble appears on the window/divider thing, and begins to play music, quietly so not to wake everyone up. We both are slightly singing, while she makes breakfast when Micheal walks in, he raises an eyebrow at me and I smile in return and point to my sister. He looks to her surprise on his face, then just shakes his head and sits down next to me, I roll my eyes and continue singing along with her. 

Minutes pass by and more people pile in but all are silent just listening to me and my sister sing, then when i know everyone is here is call out, "Hey Jazmena?" "Yes?" she questions without looking "How long 'till the foods done?" she turns to answer me and lets out a squeak face flushing "Colin!" she shouts, i laugh "What? You know we sang beautifully together." her face grows redder and she spins around so she doesn't have to see her viewers. "That was really mean Colin." Mitch says as he walks in, "oh come on she has to get over her stage fright if she is to ever use her magic!" I defend my actions "Yeah well not when my chosen is in the room." she calls out, both me and Mitch freeze and turn to her, we see her arms are up and her head cuts off her hands, at the wrist, in what I assume is her covering her mouth. "Jazmena?" Mitch questions sternly, "you heard nothing." she states back "oh so you met their eyes, hmm? Must have been last night when i came by for a visit." a strange guy that is sitting in where Pat was sitting says. "You went to go visit her!?" Mitch cries out "He did, charming fellow," she answers Mitch's question "but no it's not you Alomose." she continues directing it to the strange man, Alomose? "Oh then it must have been one of the ones to come get me." the man continues, "I thought Mario made it clear no one was to go the cave unless they were a dragon slayer!" Mitch says exasperated "And I am one Mitch," Alomose says in return.

I am beyond confused, and am about to ask what was going on, until I feel my lacrima buzz so i take it out and make sure the volume is down so no one would hear it. "Hello?" I whisper the sounds of fighting getting out of hand in the background "Colin?" I hear Bryan whisper back "yeah?" my whispering continues, "can you......(pant, pant) i need......(pant, pant) too h-hot....." my eyes widen as the call ends and I all but jump to my feet knocking over my chair and surprising everyone in the room into silence, I ran towards the door and grab David's sleeve, while I'm running, and yank him along with me "Wha!?" he calls out, tripping over his feet. "Colin!?" i hear Mitch call, running after me, the guilds not far behind. I drag him into the cave and throw him to Bryan's side with one command "Ice. Now." he does as i say without complaint, that's when I notice it's not me in control but Shadow. "Colin!" Mitch shouts as he enters the cave, turn to him and he stops seeing Shadow in control, "Shadow let Colin in control." Mitch says hands up walking closer to <me>. 

I feel myself gain control once more and see that everyone is crowded around the cave entrance, Mitch walks up to me and see's why I grabbed David and nods, "Good thinking getting David, to cool Bryan down." he says with a smile, we hear a groan and both our heads shoot over to Mario, he's standing up and is lumbering over to us. He grunts out a "Hi" and plops next to us, he reaches out and brings Bryan to himself and slowly starts to undress Bryan, until he's only in his underwear. We hear a squeak and I look to see Jakey has a full faced blush, hands over his face trying to cover himself. I chuckle and turn my attention back to Bryan and Mario. "His major heat points are the same as any human's David, don't be an idiot." Mario say getting annoyed at David "Well how was I supposed to know? you and your dragon slayer buddies apparently are brothers, so how was I supposed to know what other secrets would you be keeping!?" David all but shouts back, Mario doesn't respond just glares at David, David relents and uses his Ice magic on Bryan placing small chunks on his body. Bryan sighs and us three seem to release the air we were holding in our lungs, "It's breakfast time." Jazmena calls from behind everybody, we all jump and turn to look at her, "If a 20 ft. dragon can sneak up on you," she says as she raises an eyebrow, unamused, "then you all need to work on being aware of your surroundings." "Dragon?" Bri asks "a-hum" Jazmena says as she walks past the guilds, "You hungry Mario?" she asks reaching us and putting a hand on Bryan's forehead, feeling his temperature, "Cookies?" he asks quizzically, she smiles and pulls some out of her bag, Mario's face lights up, grabs them and proceeds to eat them. "Alright, everybody out!" She says as she stands up giving everyone a shooing motion and they all listen surprisingly, "She looks to me and Mitch, you two go eat," then turns to David "thank you for your magic, but I have it from here you go eat as well." he nods and runs off, me and Mitch both start to leave, then I remember, "Heyyyyyy, you never told us who your chosen is." i say turning to face her. Her face goes red, and she whispers "It's Brandon and none of you better do anything, if you do, I'll do the same to you and your chosen." Me, Mario and Mitch all say we won't then me and Mitch head to breakfast.