The Second To Be Taken (Part 1)

Soarin's pov

When i woke i was in shackles, on my wrists, ankles, wings, around my waist and neck, there was darkness everywhere the only light came from me. Voices, all I could hear was voices "Bad business owner!" "Murder!" "Monster!" "Feathered Freak!" Abomination!" "Heartbreaker!" "Idiot!" as well as others, over and over again they repeated. Time passed and still the same thing, until "Soarin?" I hear a new voice one that sounds like my own, but I didn't open my mouth "SOARIN!" I struggle to lift my head mentally drained, and look to see "H-hunter?" "Oh thank Devil! You're okay!" he says i blink at him "H-how did y-you get here?" I ask. He looks to me worried "Soarin you, came to me asking for me to help, you lead me to a cave, then knocked me out." I look down in shame "Not me, it." I say "What is it?" Hunter asks i let out a sob "Th-the Seductive Ro-rose." silence "Oh God!" he whispers. Silence resumes and the voices return, but more are thrown in "Foolish!" "You will never be anything!" "What good are you if you love males, when you are one!" "If you do not strike first then you will die." I hear Hunter whimper and know that these new voices are his demons, like the voices before are my own, suffer is what we do but now at least together.