True Fear Comes In Small Sizes

(TaliClaire and Monokumafan226 requested to torment Lucan and Maxwell, so enjoy)

Outside pov

Three girls step out of a portal and look around, seeing no one they sneak over to the guild hall, and take a peek inside, everyone is chatting and eating their presence unknown by anyone, they grin, silently high five then sneak away. They keep on their toes and sneak to a mountain top, (not Mt. Eris....i think that's what i called it.) and one of the girls uses her magic to locate their targets, once located the other two connect their magic and enter their target's sleeping minds.

??? pov

{Where are we?} i ask surrounded by darkness, and only see my friend Maxwell beside me [I don't know.....but i have a feeling we're about to find out] he says, a single tree grows from the ground, we look to each other confused then I walk over to it and see a.....Koala? hanging onto the tree {There's a koala.} i say utterly confused [Seriously?] Maxwell asks walking over then we hear a voice "You hurt our Beans so we hurt you." we look around for the source of the voice "My lovely's ATTACK!" another voice shouts and Koala's start to attack us thousands upon thousands, scratching, biting, yanking on our hair, punching, hitting, to make it worse vines shoot out from the tree and forces our heads up. A pair of eyes appear in front of us "Look into my eyes, see that which you regret most. Let it consume your very being." and we see our worst moments in life. Mine when i was the reason my little brother died, all because i told him it would be fun to play by the river which our father had told us never to do, then lying to our parents. Maxwell's is when he lied about his friend and got him killed all because he was being petty about an argument. {PLEASE STOP!} [PLEASE!] we both shout, our bodies and hearts hurting, "Like you stopped hurting the Beans? Yeah no." then we feel a stabbing pain in our minds and shoot up in our beds, not an injury in sight. I look to Maxwell, and he nods "Dumb magic." he says and i crack a grin "that i agree on." then we both just stare off at the door "Never going near another Koala ever again." Maxwell says "yeah no, neither am i." then get ready, and go out to make more plans with Springtrap and Eden.