(ALL CROSSOVER) The Tale of the Lost Demigod (pt. 1)

(So realized it was going to be really long with Soarin having two lives so split them up this is OoO past FNAF past will be next)

Soarin's pov

I stood up and used a bit of magic to make my clothes become what I wore before going to the pizzaria. "Let's begin." I say then taking a deep breath, I start "My story has two parts, two seperate lives i lived, two different sets of people I knew, and know still." I look at my wings and say "Let's start with who I was when I was born, Bryan the son of Aphrodite." I return to looking at the other three and Atlas, "I was born to a baker, a young man with talent for baking, he owned his own shop even, he was that good. My mom Aphrodite left me with him since that's what happens with Demigods, but i was more than an average Demigod, all because I was born with these wings, which no other Aphrodite kid had." I ruffle my wings, bring them forward and start to preen (Is that the word?) them "For that reason my dad kept me home, he homeschooled me, and made sure I was good, he let me fly at night around the block so I would still get to see outside as well as use my wings. I was taken care of and I loved him, then one night he didn't come upstairs as he usually does, so I snuck downstairs to see why." tears fall from my eyes "He was held at gunpoint and the store was being robbed. I gasped in fear and the criminals turned to me, they saw my wings and started calling me a freak, and that my dad had experimented on me and that I should die because i was an abomination, one of them pulled out a gun and took aim at me." I suck in a breath tears still falling, "time seemed to slow, the criminal pulled the trigger and my dad jumped in front of me taking the bullet and dying. The crooks looked afraid and bolted out of the shop, my dad gave me a small smile and whispered, "go call your mother, she'll help you from now on" he handed me a trinket and on it, it read "for my little Angel Bryan." I read it out loud and a pink light appeared and there stood my mother. She looked over at me and saw what happened and pulled me into a hug then took me to Olympus with her."

I hiccup, and accidently tug on my wings so I wince, but resume both my cleaning and speaking "I lived there until i was old enough to go to Camp Oasis, i went there but was interrupted when a stranger told me they wanted me to have something, I couldn't control my body, I....it willingly walked up to the person, and took the gift. It was a sword, a sword with such dark magic that my body wanted to heave, but i wasn't in control, i wasn't in full control from that point on." I look down at my hands and blood flashes on them, and i suck a deep breath in, "I could determine what i did and where I would go, who I would trust, who i wouldn't, all except Mario son of Zeus, the sword made me hate him. I got to fall in love with Jakey, the step-son of Poseidon, i got to meet my sister Bri again, I hadn't seen her in years. I was forced to look for more power, which in turn made me push people away, and hurt them." I cried harder, "I-I finally lost complete control after the Aphrodite ball, a king and queen were to be picked and i wasn't chosen for either, my heart already feeling the pain of pushing people away, broke thinking how useless did I have to be if i can't even win a spot on my own mother's ball, and the sword took complete control over me, changing my appearance and throwing me to the Deepest Darkest Part of my mind, and chaining me there, it let me watch but I could do nothing to stop it." I let out a sob, "I watched as the sword made me kill innocent creatures, then Kayla, the camp counselor, and then almost Jakey." I grip my wings and accidentally yank out some feathers "I freed the titans, and overall was a monster. Finally Mario came to me and we had a fight, I fought against my chains and kept yelling at Mario "End me! Make it stop! I'm a monster! Kill me!" he couldn't hear it but the sword could, and i, without even trying, distracted it. Mario was able to get it out of my hands and it destroyed itself, I was set free of the evil but what had been done was to much for anyone to bear." I let go of my wings and grip my sides in a hug, "Thankfully Brandeen saved Jakey and Xylo brought Kayla back, but I still had hurt them, nobody trusted me and despite Jakey and myself restarting as boyfriends i knew i was just holding him back, so when i found a portal I took the chance and got out of there freeing everyone from the monster i had been."

I take a deep shaky breath and let it out "The next part of my story begins when I entered the next world." I say trying to calm myself.