Tale as Old as Time (Prologue)

(wanted to get a chapter out sorry it's short, I was without power all day today T-T)

Outside pov

In a Castle beyond the sea lived twin Princes, they were very kind and generous, until a tragic accident befell them. The Princes disappeared for a period of a few months, when they returned they were cold, distant, and angry. Their friends, who were the workers of the Castle were heartbroken to see the Princes become dark and twisted, but still stood by their side. One night a stranger came to the island, this stranger asked for help finding his lover, but the Prince's refused to help, the stranger removed his hood and revealed himself to be the Time Master. The Prince's begged for forgiveness, but the Time Master refused to give them sympathy, he spoke in a commanding voice "Since you did not help me find the one i love you will be cursed until the one you love finds you and loves you for who you are." then with a flick of his wrist the entire Castle was turned to different things/creatures. The Time Master placed a pocket watch in the eldest Twin's hand "When this clock stops sticking this curse will be permanent and you will never be changed back." then the Time Master was gone.

Years have passed and THIS is where our Story begins.