(FTO) "You Know What"

(Warning, this story will be implying things, no it's not a lemon but it will have some places where it will be.......you know what read it at your own risk)

Mario pov

'Welp, i'm going to hate the next week' i think to myself as I walk to the guild hall to request next week, which starts tomorrow, off for 'training'. When i reach the guild hall there is almost no one there so i just walk up to Ritchie and Brandon, and get to the point. "You want a week off for training but you want to leave today and have it start tomorrow?" Ritchie asks to clarify my request, to which i nod, "Sure." Brandon says and waves me off. I thank them and walk to the docks and head to Dragon's Cave, with the thought of 'I hope Bryan can get away from the Protectors.'

Bryan pov

'I've gone over this in my head over and over again, yet I still feel like im going to mess up.' I think as i walk to Bri's office. -knock, knock- I knock on her door, "Come in." she calls out, so I open the door and walk in. "Bryan? What can I do for you?" Bri asks, "I was wondering if I could take a week off for training? I would leave today and tomorrow is when the week would start, and..." "Bryan! Calm down, of course you can do that, there's no need to panic." She interrupts me, and I sigh in relief, "So i'll just be going then." I say and quickly run out of the room. I head out, going to Dragon's Cave dreading what begins tomorrow.

Outside pov (Cause i don't really know whose pov i should put it in)

The Dragon slayers Mario and Bryan meet up just outside of the entrance to Dragon's Cave and see Mitch standing there with a raised eyebrow "Pushing it a bit close aren't you two?" he questions. The both, newly arrived dragon slayers, remain quiet Mitch huffs at them, turns to the forest entrance and opens the pathway, to which he leads the three of them into Dragon's Cave. They pass by the houses again and go into the cave in the back once more, Mario and Bryan both go to their respective water pools and dread the sunrise tomorrow. While Mitch goes to make sure everything will run smoothly, with Jazmena who woke up at the sound of her brothers entering her cave. Sleep engulfs the two younger dragon slayers, and the eldest cracks a smile, while the Dragon huffs at the annoyance of.......

Heats.