Where Are We?

Outside pov

It had been months since the children had been taken, and all could feel the effects of it, sadness seeped out of everybody, the four were so guilty they wouldn't eat or sleep. Others thought it was because two were missing their children, but Jazmena knows the truth, Devin does not because she erased his memories. She watches from afar, watching all start to slowly lose their health, she cannot take much more, and during a meeting she snaps.

Jazmena pov

'I have been watching everyone, it's not good, all the parents are sad that their kids are missing, my brother Bryan and his counterparts are almost bedridden with guilt.' I think before hearing SNO Mario call for a meeting, I let out a sigh and get off the wall I was leaning against, and head to the meeting place in the center of the structures. Everyone is there and i take my place beside my mate, "Today we search for the kids again." OoO Brandeen says, and all nod in agreement, i see the Bryan's, who are sitting across from me flinch, and I growl quietly [Everything alright dear?] my mate asks via mind link, [I can't take it anymore!] I think back before standing up [take what-Wait what are you doing?] he asks, as i stomp over to the Bryan's. I can feel everyone's eyes on me "Use your powers and find them." I growl picking up SCP Bryan, his eyes widen fear coursing through his veins, [Dear calm down] Devin thinks grabbing my shoulder. I place SCP Bryan down and growl out "Do it. NOW!" he meeps and a portal opens in front of him, he starts searching.

Outside pov

All are silent, watching, when SCP Bryan sneezes and accidentally teleports everyone somewhere. "Where are we?" FTO Michael asks looking around, we all are looking around, when FTO Ritchie and Brandon both gasp, hands going to their faces and in a whisper they say one word "Selode."

All spin to the twins in shock, "BRYAN!" SCP Mario shouts and we all spin to see SCP Bryan on the ground passed out, his physical form glitching between human and portal. Sounds of footsteps approach, FTO Ritchie and Brandon tell everyone to hide, to which they all do. Around from behind some trees are soldiers on horseback, as well as a finely dressed male and female in front "I could have sworn I heard....." the female says trailing off at the end the male sighs "Dear i know you desperately want to see your children, I do too, but it's been 10 years they're not coming home." the people start to leave, and they are almost gone when FTO Ritchie and Brandon jump out yelling in sync "WAIT!" the people freeze and turn around. The woman and man go wide eyed and the woman jumps off her horse and runs at the twins "BRANDON! RITCHIE!" she yells then hugs them "My Babies! Oh my beautiful babies! You're home! You're home!" the woman cries tears of joy. "MOM!" the twins say in sync, hugging the woman, leaving the others that are hidden in shock, "Where have you two been we've been worried sick!" the man says bringing the two into a hug "We were in another world, Dad!" Ritchie says, "One with magic and monsters!" Brandon continues, the mother and father are both shocked into silence.

"You went to Atlantide?" the dad asks the twins looked at him shocked, "You know of Atlantide?" they ask. The dad nods, "it was once a place we traded many things with but something went wrong with our peace treaty and the portals were all closed." he explains, that's when FTO Lucas falls out of a tree. "OW!" he yells FTO Brandon rushes to his side "Are you okay love?" Lucas nods "I've never been good at climbing, another reason why I prefer the water." the mother and father stare at the new guest "How many people did you bring home?" the mom asks "Uh......" the twins say looking to each other "A lot?" they finish and everyone comes out of hiding. The couples check on each other, and the mother and father look happy "I can see you're not needed here." the mother says with a smile the father nods the mother pulls out her scepter and taps it on the ground, a portal opens the twins look to their mother "I'm from Atlantide, and my magic was portal making, nothing fancy, now off you go." she waves everyone off.

"Thank you mom." they twins say in sync and hug her, "I expect that when you're done with what needs to be done you come home to see me and bring your children." they look at her shocked, "I can also sense magic, and you two radiate magic as well as a little extra indicating children." tears form in their eyes "We'll bring them to you once we find them." she nods and they go through the portal.

"What was your mother and father doing with those horsemen?" SNO Austin asks the twins smile and say "They're the King and Queen of Selode." everyone stops then OoO Austin says "Wait.... You're princes!?" and the twins nod. "Yes but that's not important, what is, is finding our kids. Bryan's you have some explaining to do." FTO Ritchie says and the Bryan's freeze (SCP Bryan has woken up by now) "What do you mean?" OoO Micheal asks "They know where the kids went. They've known the entire time" FTO Brandon says crossing his arms, and all eyes turn to them. "You've known the entire time?" Jackson asks his mate, to which the mate nods tears forming in his eyes. The four break down and tell everyone, their plan, how guilty they feel, how sorry they are, how they wish they could change it, and how they wish they had told others. Everyone is angry at first, then they lessen their anger seeing how they thought it would be best, and all agree that what they did was a good thing. "But wait who is watching the kids in the other world?" FTO Bren asks, the Bryans all answer with "Well there's........."