(FTO) With Egg

Pat pov

I wake up to a strange place, I look around and see everyone else here, all except the dragon slayers, and Brandon. Everyone starts to wake up, and look around confused, then we're all floating and are being taken somewhere. We come to the........dining room of the guild? That's when we realize we have all been shrunk, and we see Mario, Mitch and Colin all eating, well, Colin is eating Mario and Mitch are poking at their food. "Okay so I know why I'm not eating, but why aren't you eating Mitch?" Mario asks putting down his fork, Mitch looks up "Uh...no reason." he says, then Bryan comes running in "Guys! I can't find anyone, and the kids are in need of help!" he cries out. I can hear Ritchie, Micheal and Lucas say their kids names, but ignore it to continue watching "Seriously!? No one!?" Mitch asks horrified "None!" Bryan says "Okay then, Colin go get Malachi, you have the closest magic to Micheal and so he will calm around you, I'll get Lilliane, since she won't like Bryan to much since her dad is water and Bryan is fire, and Bryan you get Raina since you are closest to Uncle Ritchie." Mitch says giving orders, said three leave. Mario grimaces grabbing his shoulder, and lets out a groan dropping his head to the table, the three dragon slayers return with calm babies in hand, "Told you." Bryan says and Mario sits up "I already told you Bryan, i ain't going to Lo'pho, I'll wait for Brandon to be better, 'cause I trust his healing." Colin rolls his eyes goes to the kitchen, and comes back out with three bottles of formula for the babies, who gladly accept their breakfast. 

"So, we have a stubborn Rock who has a busted shoulder and refuses help, a vial of Poison who refuses to tell what's bothering him, same with the Fire." Alomose says making an entrance with Jazmena in tow. The three all make different faces, Mario blushes, while the other two go pale, "So what's bugging you two?" Jazmena asks while gently touching Mario's shoulder, to judge the damage. "Well, you all know how we went into heat?" Bryan asks the others nod, "We did 'It', with out mates, and are now with egg." Mitch says bluntly, the four stare wide eyed at the two "Well, I'll be dead ghost come back to life. Congratulations!" Alomose says with a smile, the two blush "Wha? I jus? How can that? Huh?" is what Colin says confused, Jazmena and Mario are just wide eyed and slack jawed. Then Jazmena squeals"YOU'RE HAVING BABIES!!!!!" and hugs them gently wary of the kids "Yes! Yes we are! Now let me go!" Mitch says and the kids squeal in delight and laugh. 

Then in a flash I'm back in my room, and I hear footsteps rushing to the dining room, so I exit my room and follow as well, when I get there Ritchie, Michael, and Lucas grab their kids and apologize for disappearing on them, the dragon slayers and dragon blink confused "Where on earth did you all come from? Your scents weren't here a moment ago......" Alomose says confused, "We were somehow shrunk and floating right over there." Inmo supplies, pointing to where we were floating Mitch, Mario and Bryan pale "So you saw and heard everything?" Bryan asks, everyone nods. Mario bangs his head on the table "Ow." he says into the wood, Bryan and Mitch both blush and bring their hands to cover their faces. I reach over and take Mitch's hands off his face, I can see Jakey do the same to Bryan in the corner of my eye, and I say "There's no need to be embarrassed Mitch, I'm ecstatic to be having a kid with you." he blushes more and tries to turn his head away but I grab his chin and bring his face in for a kiss. 

"Aww, This is adorable." we all hear and turn to the door, only to see a white haired male clouds surrounding in a wing like pattern who has his hands clasped together and has an Aww face. "Um? Who are you?" Silver asks "Oh, right! Name's Zephyr, I'm the Wind Dragon the Dragon Prince Bryan called for to help a Wind Devil Slayer ally." he says with a bow. Bryan runs up to him "Hi I'm Bryan, and my ally is being held in a prison per his orders, right this way i'll lead you to him." Bryan leads Zephyr to the cells, Ritchie hands off Raina to Micheal and follows, a few minutes later Brandon stomps up the stairs, the rest following behind, stomps over to Mario and heals him saying "You're an idiot. Other people can heal you, you know." then stomps over to Lucas, kisses him passionately, then grabs his daughter from Lucas's hands and proceeds to kiss her face causing her to squeal in happiness. "Thank you Zephyr for your help." Bryan says, Zephyr smiles "Hey, helping the royal family is more than enough thanks I need, if you ever need me again, especially for that tike," he says pointing to Lilliane "give me a call, I'll help her claim the winds." then he bows to Bryan once more then leaves. "Well he was something." Brandon says "Though now that I'm back.....David put a shirt on! Inmo go wash you smell! Bryan, Mitch you both are grounded until your kids are born! Ritchie go to bed you have a fever! Bren stop drinking! Silver, if you so much as touch me, i'll throw you so high in the air you'll pass out from lack of oxygen!" he continues, glaring at Silver who was about to poke him. And everyone starts to laugh and does as their told "Yep, my brother is back." Ritchie says before turning around and walking to his room, to get some much needed bed rest.