(SNO) The Secret of the Incubus

Devin pov

I woke up groggy this morning, it was nothing new though, I've always felt sickly when i first wake up, just a side effect of not fully doing as my kind do. I ate some human food, which helped my hunger, but it did not satisfy it, but i just sigh and ignore my stomach knowing exactly what it wants but refusing to partake in that sort of thing, it disgusts me. I go throughout the day, knowing we are planning a surprise Christmas party for Bryan tomorrow, I seem to be extremely hungry today since I have to stop every now and then to rest, because i got extremely dizzy and I rest my hand on my stomach to try to calm it during that time.

'Come on, Come on!' I think as i try to hang lights onto a house in Ashbourne, when a dizzy spell hits me and I tilt back, falling off the ladder I was on, and crashing onto Perrie, "Oh my Devin! Are you okay!?" he cries out, i grunt and stand up, "Yeah, I'm fine just lost my footing" i say offering my hand to him, he stands up, Dad and Mom come running over asking what happened "Devin just fell off the ladder." Perrie tells them, they look to me worried "I'm fine just lost my footing." I state again, Dad eyes glare at me and Mom reaches up and places a hand on my head, 'Dear Devil his hands are so warm' i think and let out a sigh (So since he's a demon i'm going to make it so when he has a fever his temperature drops), i hear him whisper something to Dad, and Dad hums asking softly "Devin when is the last time you fed?" I'm so caught up in the warmth of Mom's hand i don't think, i just speak "I've never fed i find the act disgusting and have never done it." I hear a gasp then i'm in someone's arms, Mom's since they're so warm and being taken somewhere, I honestly don't care where i just know that Mom is mega warm and comfy.

I slowly drift to sleep, when next I wake up i see i'm in bed and there's some sort of drip attached to me, I feel a lot better but I'm not sure why. Then Dad walks in, "You know you almost got yourself killed." he says not angry but definitely worried, what i said catches up to my brain, and I look down, saying "I know, I just don't find 'it' enjoyable, i think the very thought of it is disgusting." I feel Dad wrap his arms around me in a hug, "Next time you are hungry tell me i have plenty of incubus feeding pouches in hell that i can easily summon. Okay?" he says softly, I nod and slowly drift to sleep.

I wake up the next day to hear that Bryan has been captured by a portal and Lucas Brandon and Austin are watching Atlas. I stand by the three and watch them struggle with little Atlas who is enjoying the whole thing and thinks its a game. Hours later when the sun is setting everyone is entering the walls of Ashbourne and Bryan is drawn to tears by the action of everyone. Austin hands me Atlas and yells "GROUP HUG!!" and jumps on Mom, to which everyone is flopping on each other in a sort of hug, Atlas laughs hysterically at them and I chuckle knowing that my family, be it odd and not one you'd see on a normal basis, is still my family.