Past Meets Present

(This was a request from RussiaAmaya, Thank you for your request)

Bryan pov

I was just chilling out in the Protector's guild hall, with Jakey, when the doors burst open and a person in a cloak runs in. They stop, and search around before looking toward my direction, and they sprint at me, the rest of the guilds run in after them. They stop in front of me and the guilds all stop behind them, "You're alive, thank the King." a female voice rings out from the cloaked figure, everyone is looking at her confused I look at her in shock "Amaya?" (Person who requested this story RussiaAmaya. I hope you enjoy your stay for the story, (sorry for assuming your gender)) the person removes their hood to reveal a human dragon female, but instead of the normal her looking human, she looks more dragon, galaxy patterns coat her scales. "Oh my dragons! Amaya!" I jump up and hug her, she hugs me back in return, "what are you doing here?" I question she sighs and says "I need your help, one of your old friends is in dire need of cheering up." I tilt my head to the side and question, "who?" she smiles and says "Aphmau." my eyes light up like a Christmas tree "APH!? REALLY!?" she nods and i do a happy dance, "Let's go!" I say grabbing her hand she rolls her eyes and says "Do you want your friends to come as well?" she gestures to the rest of the guilds. I pause then nod, "She needs to meet my friends, because mine are way better than hers." I say with a smug grin. Amaya chuckles then says "Alright one portal coming up." she draws her claws out and strikes the sir, a tear in dimensions appear (Amaya is a Dimension Dragon) and I eagerly jump in, everyone else jumping in after me to make sure I don't get myself killed.

When we land i see we are on some street and I turn to Amaya "which is her house?" she points to a cozy red home, i run to the door and knock, my friends follow and stand behind me "Hello?" a girl says opening the door, she spots me and whispers in almost disbelief "Bryan?" I nod "Hey Aph." I say, tears well up in her eyes and she throws herself at me knocking me off the porch, yelling "BRYAN!" "Oof!" I cry out when i hit the ground."Aph i heard screaming who-?" I hear and see a bunch of people at her door, "Hi" i greet. Aph stands up and pulls me up, she sees my group of friends and asks "really?" I act innocent "what?" "You brought friends with you just to prove you have better friends?" I humph at her and she laughs. We introduce our friends to each other, and we all enter Aph's house, we start to make a party for our friends to get to know each other better, because why not, and are talking and laughing, we're talking about what has happened since the 8th grade.

She is just telling me about how her fiance went blind and forgot his memories thanks to some magic contraption as she places the plates on the table, when a big man walks up behind Aph, and grabs hold of her waist, she turns only to freeze "A-aaron?" she stutters, then I feel a pair of hands grab my waist and I turn to see Jakey, glaring at the man, Aaron. "Mine." they both say at the same time causing both me and Aph to blush and start making noises. They both huff and separate us taking us to other sides of the house, I turn to Jakey when he's finally stopped, "two things, one why'd you do that me and Aph were talking, two since when were you that brave, it was very sexy." He blushes and mumbles "You were to close to her for my liking." but i still hear thanks to my dragon senses. "Aww Jakey were you jealous?" I question, he huffs and brings me in for a kiss, when we break i whisper, "There's no need to worry you're my one and only." he smiles and kisses me again.

Later when me and Aph can get back into the same proximity we both tell each other about our partner of choosing and we both now we've each found out one and only.