(FTO) "You Know What" (part 3)

(Time skip and hour)

Mitch pov

'I'm standing here waiting for Shadow to have gathered enough magic so he can shadow travel everyone here,' I think as I lean against my elemental house's porch railing. 'Ugh, why is it taking an hour!?' my thoughts continue angrily. Then a giant shadow portal appears on the ground and everyone is piling out, Colin is the last one out and he is very pale. I push plenty of people out of my way rushing to Colin's side, "You okay squirt?" I question as I grab him and pull him close so he won't fall over. "Maybe?" he says dazed, I roll my eyes saying "Yeah, I'll take that as a no." I start to drag him to his element house. Upon reaching said house, i open the door, lead him inside, lay him in his bed, grab a unicorn plushie and tuck him in to sleep. I walk out and close the door behind me, smile on my face, turn around and am met with glares and curious stares, my smile drops to a scowl, "What? Never seen brothers take care of each other?" I ask angrily. "Oh we have, we get plenty of that from the Diabolos Twins" Michael says arms crossed glaring, "But not for you traitor." I sigh placing a hand over my eyes "Ever heard of double agent?" silence, I slide my hand down my face, "I'm not in ^The Garden^ because I want to be." i say walking away from Colin's house, and heading toward the Guest Mansion (Yes Mansion) which doubles as a Kitchen so i can go get the cookies, and put more into the oven knowing that Mario and Bryan have already more than likely finished their plates in their sleep. 

"Oh so you just decided to become a double agent without telling anyone!?" Micheal continues following me (Everyone else is too) "Yep, besides how was I supposed to say :Hey Michael Future Jakey tried to get me to see my past be something it's not because I can see through lies, and I need to do this so i can in the end kill Evil Ritchie and Brandon and avenge my entire village and family: Yeah that doesn't sound all that good now does it." I say as i angrily march into the Mansion. Silence, so I turn my head back and see them all staring at me with shocked expressions, "tsk" I turn my head back to the front and walk into the kitchen, pull out the cookie dough from the cooler and start to make it into balls, to put on the cookie trays and cook them. (My mom Bakes and I love chocolate chip cookies and so I make them with her sometimes) The silence continues until Jakey comes in and asks "M-may I h-help?" I nod my head and he grabs some dough and starts to help. Soon people are talking and wandering around the mansion, Pat and Bren decide to come up to the kitchen window/divider thing and Pat asks "So what's with the cookies?" I huff at him and say "Dragon slayer thing." then before my eyes his appearance changes, "I'm a Dragon slayer and i have never had anything that wanted to make like cookies, yak" "Alomose!" (Al-uh-mo-se, had to look up what his name was from Micheal's video) Micheal yells from across the room "Oh oops!" giggles, then Pat's back. "What just happened!?" I yell at Micheal. He sighs walking over and says "That was Alomose, he was the first guild leader of Grimshade and just so happens to take over Pat every now and then." "About that he's asking if he can come back out to continue asking questions to Mitch." Pat steps in, I sigh "Can he hear everything that's being said?" I question, Pat nods "H to the T, E is in front of A" I say with a shudder. (I just made that up on the spot)

Pat looks confused before Almost is back and is all like "Where are these poor creatures I will care for them with my life, well Pat's life, but you know what I mean!" I sigh and say "In the cave in back, but they don't need your help they have me as well as an actual Capital D watching them." "Those are still around!?" Alomose cries out in amazement, "yes and she is our sister." I reply turning to go back to cookies only to find Jakey has done them all. "Wow! I sure have missed a lot." Alomose says shocked. "Let Pat back in control Alomose." Michael asys to which I assume he's done since I'm not facing them, still trying to figure out how Jakey got them all done with such short time. (Pun was NOT intended) Jakey then turns to me and says "I-I still h-have some cook-cookies on m-me if you nee-need them right n-now." holding out cookies to me "Uh sure, thank you" i say and take the cookies, grabbing two plates I put them on said plates and say "I'll be back." heading toward the cave with cookies in my hand once more.