The Reason I Keep Going Back

(has nothing to do with the story just have been listening to song above on loop and came up with this story)

Bryan pov

'Another day, another night, another run from the Twisteds, another time being yelled at for going to the portal, nothing is new in this life, well other than.....' I think as i reach up to wipe away my tears, as I look at what's in my hands. 'I know this is a result of trying to cure that but still. It hurts to actually see it, before i could just ignore it, but now......' I continue to think before letting out a sob bringing the object to my chest, I look over to my pillow where i found the object when i woke up, and let out another sob, knowing that this is the end of everything I've tried to do and for it only to fail. I place the object under my pillow and wipe away my tears, putting on the best lie i've ever told, my smile, and head out to see the animatronics.

(Time skip to a later time)

Running. That's what we are doing again, away from the animatronics. They really want to kill me more now, ever since Evil Bryan tried to kill them. Pain shoots through my body and i stumble to the ground, none of my animatronics stop, and I think 'I deserve this, I've been nothing but horrible to them, and I'm going to die anyway.' I just stop trying to get up, i just lay there, giving up. "Well, Ah see ye gave up tryn' to run. Eh Bryan?" Twisted Foxy says i don't answer and just stare out into space, waiting for them to end me "You're not going to talk? Say you don't have the information? Say that it wasn't you that tried to kill us?" Twisted Chica asks i look at her "What's the point you won't believe me." the Twisteds and Virtual Freddy freeze i lay my head back down and whisper "What are you waiting for kill me, take me to your leader, whatever it is you planned to do with me, just do it." and I'm picked up, i don't fight, they take me to the portal, and take me through. Once through i see a Twisted Bonnie and Twisted Wolf, talking waiting expectantly though when their eyes land on me they shine with delight, "I see you got him." Twisted Bonnie says, his voice sounds familiar. "Yeah, we got em, but Bonnie, he-" Twisted Foxy pauses "he's broken, Bonnie." Twisted Bonnie's head snaps to me and looks into my eyes, his own eyes widen "Holy Mechanics.......you're right Foxy." he walks over and picks me up out of Foxy's arms, "Let's get him somewhere comfortable." he continues and takes me somewhere the others follow, all with worried faces, i another bout of pain shoots through me and I grimace, my body catches up with the events of today and i fall asleep.

When next I awake i see i'm in my mansion, I sit up and look around confused, Twisted Bonnie walks in at this time "Oh good you're awake. You hungry? I brought your favorite coffee and some pancakes." he says as he hands me said items, then he smiles at me, only to freeze when he looks behind me, I look behind me and see another object on my pillow, tears fall again. "Is that...?" Twisted Bonnie asks and I nod taking the object into my hands, "You're dying." he whispers, and I let out a sob "Y-yeah, cause kn-knowing my luck, th-the Afton L-Luck, i'm going to be one of th-the 4/10 that don-sob-nt make it." Twisted Bonnie hugs me and asks "So you do have the information?" I nod and whisper back "I re-remembered it while i was s-stuck as Evil Br-Br-Bryan." he pulls back with a smile, "once you're done eating i'm taking you home." I look shocked at him "But do-don't you need me t-to fix your world?" I ask he shakes his head, "now that you remember you can help us in your own time." he says rubbing my head then leaving. I eat my breakfast, I place the object into my pocket, then walk out to see the other Twisteds, they all walk over and give me a hug "Good luck, Bryan." they all say and then Twisted Bonnie takes me back to my world. I cry when I see my friends, as they yell at me but i just hug them ignoring their yellings, then I head home.

When I get there I go upstairs, the one place I never went the entire time I've had this house. I follow the corridor to a single room passing the others, i open the door and walk over to the bed. On the bed is a box i open the box and inside are 6 dolls, one for each one of the original animatronics, one for a creepy version of Lefty and a gold bear. I smile down at them and whisper "I'm back Nightmares and Goldie, now i need your help." I pick up the 6 dolls and put them into bed with me "night guys." I whisper and fall asleep. Morning comes and the dolls have moved just like before, I smile and pick them up placing them into my backpack, I look at my bed and see another object on my pillow, I let out a sad smile then go back to my fake smile and head back to the theme park. I carry them around with me and can feel their presence around me giving me a comforting hug when ever i need it, Jon comes back halfway through the day and i just smile my way through his anger of me being missing for 24 hours, and ignore the pangs of pain throughout the entire day.