(FTO) What's Wrong With Our Magic?

(Requested by TaliClaire (I think), enjoy) 

Ritchie pov

My brother and I have been feeling off lately, and not in a good way. We're having trouble sleeping, our backs are hurting, and not to mention I want sweets and i hate sweets, but the most troubling thing that has us the most worried, is that we are losing control of our Magic (So just realized that i had Ritchie lose his lacrima and get his Demon actually in him, so let's just say Brandon had also done this as well). Just yesterday we were having a meeting with the old members of Divinis Magia at our old guild hall on the island and well a storm appeared out of nowhere outside, and well we all looked at it odd for like 5 min, then I shook my head and threw my hands up dissipating the storm. This has been going on for weeks, random gusts of wind will suddenly blow, lightning will strike around me never on someone but still, and we overall just feel off.

I sit up with a groan, realizing I'm not getting any sleep tonight, again, so I head downstairs to the kitchen to only to find my brother there as well. He raises a hand is silent greeting and I wave back walking over to the fridge and grabbing a slice of cake, i sit and much on my cake and he lets out a sigh then whispers "We really need to find out what's wrong with us." I sigh and also whisper "Yeah, I know just who do we go to?" he thinks for a moment before whispering "Why not Mrs. Prendighast (No clue how to spell so just typed what is sounded like)?" I nod and we head out.

When we get their the sun has risen and we hear her, talking with her animals "Mrs. Prendighast?" I ask, she stops and looks over at us "Oh, Ritchie, Brandon. What brings you here?" we both look at each other and sigh "We are having trouble with our magic." Brandon says her eyes widen "Oh me, Oh my." then she walks over grabbing both of our arms and sitting us by the water's edge. She releases her ^human^ form revealing the Demon of Mana, Ms. TaliClaire (He, He yep you are know included in the stories) "Now let's see what has you both in a tizzy." she lets her magic loose and we feel our magic energies searched. She gasps and covers her mouth "Oh my slayers!" we look at her worried "What?" I ask "What's wrong with our magic?" my brother asks, she shakes her head. Removing her hands she says "Not your magic boys......you're both with child." we stare at her then it hits us, we did 'it' with our boyfriends weeks prior, "Shoot." we say in sync "Yep." she says in return. "Well this will be fun to tell everyone else." my brother says rubbing the back of his head, I nod then asks "What about our magic it's, we're losing control of it," my brother nods "What do we do about it?" I finish. She looks thoughtful then says "Just, try not to kill anyone. Because i can't really turn off your magic, cause if I did you would get sick, and well, that would be bad for both you and your kids." we nod and head off to the guild hall.

When we arrive, everyone swarms us asking where we were and what we were doing. We look to each other his eyes are pleading me to do the talking so I nod, sighing is begin "We went to go see Mrs. Prendighast." "Oh dear lord." David says and I shoot him a glare, then continue "We went because we have been having issues with our magic." Micheal and Lucas are beside us instantly worriedly checking over us. I pat Michael's hand to reassure him then continue "and well her magic deals with devil slayer magic so she checked over us and well....." I stop, rubbing my hands nervously together. "Well?" Micheal asks, I look to my brother and he gives me a tired grin "We're pregnant." I say with a shrug. Silence, my brother and i look to each other then to our lovers, Michael and Lucas are both in shock, then Micheal squeals, grabs me in a hug and yells "I'M GOING TO BE A DAD AGAIN!" Lucas blinks then grabs my brother and kisses him. The rest of the Guild goes ballistic with cheers and congratulations, me and my brother just take it all in happy that something is bringing happiness to the guild despite the dark times of the Evil around us.