The Last Memory (Part 7)

Outside pov

They step in and the last memory appears

I fly beside my mother and we land in a town, we walk for a distance, the mist covering our appearance, until we reach an arch on the side of the road. She leads me in and I see we are at Juliet's Wall, the place where lovers go to write their love stories. "Mother what are we doing here?" I ask, she smiles and says "This is a prime source of our power Bryan, here we can feel the turmoil love and we can help." "How?" I question she smiles takes and walks.......through? the wall. On the other side of the wall is a couple, Romeo and Juliet to be exact, "Lady Aphrodite it's good to see you. Who is this, that you have brought with you?" my mother smiles and says "One of my half mortal children, his name is Bryan." "What a fine young man. Beautiful like his mother." I blush never having received a compliment, other than from my dad, "Lady Aphrodite we read this letter and sought out you, this one is in major need of your assistance." my mother takes the letter, reads it then hands it to me "Read it Bryan, what would you do in this situation?" I read the letter "Oh Juliet, I understand your forbidden love. I have fallen in love with my father's enemy's son, and he me. The part that we differ is that I am a male as well." I blink surprised before continuing "We were first enemies, then secret friends, and now secret lovers, but both of our fathers hate each other, as well as those who love their own gender. My own father has said he'd kill a same-gender lover if he ever met one, i fear for our love, and know not what to do. I heard a rumor if write to Juliet your love will be helped, i ask not help but advice, what should I do?" I take a deep breath and look to my mother "I would run away with the one i love, if my family couldn't understand me then don't deserve my presence or love." she nods and says "You are very bright, I would have said the same thing." she plucks a two feathers from my wings then wraps the letter around them, finally she whispers "Tell them, to run, be free of their unforgiving families, and let the feather's guide their love." then she blows and the letter disappears. Then she takes my hand and walks me through the portal once more and then takes up back to Olympus, she tells me to wait in my room for a moment, then leaves returning a bit later with a book, she hands it to me "This will show you what those two are going through right now until they die." I smile and open the book revealing two young men both hand in hand and a feather on a necklace around their necks, I smile and say "they're so happy." mother places her hand on my shoulder "That they are, you did perfectly today." i smile up at her and then she leaves and watch the lovers embrace.

"YACK!" OoO/FNAF Bryan yells as they exit the portal "Disgusting, to much love." he looks around "Wait, we aren't at the wall, we're at Camp Oasis," he laughs "seems like you have a little of your touch Red." a blank stare is what he gets, he huffs, then starts walking away. Only to stop and grab his chest, "No! I control you! There is no escape for any of you!" he growl out then uses his wings and new wind magic to take flight the others and flies off.