(HSotD) Love in the Curse of the Apocalypse?

(this will more than likely get me killed/angry comments by a lot of you, so be warned)

Ritchie pov

'Four days, four days since this whole Zombie Apocalypse started, three days since I've been fighting the infection, ever since we threw Jp out the window and ran, i was to slow, and got bit. It's painful and i can it feel it as it slowly take control of my mind, I can smell them, my friend's brains, the smarter they are the stronger the smell, and good lord Michael smells intoxicating.' I think as we sneak towards Brandon's house. Once inside we all search for food, thankfully he has some, and we eat a little bit, well me a little bit, 'cause it tastes horrible, the others more than me, it's close to night so we board up the doors and windows and for some odd reason we get into a game of Truth or Dare, why David suggested it i have no clue. "Alright i'll go first, Ritchie truth or dare?" David says and i say "Truth." he smiles "tell me why you do the finger gun thing at Ms. Prendaghast!" I groan and say "She's my great aunt, it was supposed to be a secret, since her older sister, my grandmother, is a psychopathic killer." Brandon speaks "Wait Ms. Prendaghast is my grandmother." I nod, "yeah we're related whoop-de-do can we skip to the next question?" I say and play annoyed, as a bout of pain rushes through me, "Well Mr. High and Mighty it's your turn." I blink, remembering that, "oops, anyway Michael Truth or Dare?" "Eh truth." he says "Do you have a crush?" I ask, hoping he'll say no because I've always had a crush on him. "Uh, yeah i do actually." he says with a blush and my heart breaks ever so slightly, "Ooo who is it?" David asks "Un-Uh, the question was if I had one not who it was." Michael responds David pouts "Brandon Truth or Dare?" Michael asks Brandon "Eh, I chose dare." he says with a shrug "I dare you to.......go into your parents bedroom and do something you aren't allowed to do." Brandon smirks and gets up and walks into the room, he leaves the door open, "Oh look at me! I'm gay as a unicorn you retards!" he yells jumping on their bed, we bust out laughing. When he returns he seems very happy then turns to me "Ritchie Truth or Dare?" he asks "Truth." I say "Do YOU have a crush on someone?" he asks i blush and all three "ooo" me, "m-my turn and i have one for all three of you." they all give me the -continue- stare "I dare all of you to not ask me anything more about my crush." they all groan and I grin, then I feel the start of a headache and I slightly wince at the loud complaining of David.

We continue on for a few more rounds until i slump over tired, barely awake and i hear "Well he's out." from David, "Yeah let's get him into a more comfortable position." from Michael then I can feel myself being moved and am soon laying down on some bedding then i'm out like a light. I'm awoken by shouting from David and Brandon about who knows what, the sun is shining and i see i slept the night, when my hearing fully catches up to my waking body "ren't leaving him behind!" from Brandon, "He's sick! If we bring him he'll slow us down!" I groan making myself known "Ritchie? Hey Ritchie how are you feeling?" I hear Michael ask from behind me I grunt and sit up "I'm finez, jus givme like 5 minz." I slur out, trying to stand up. I feel a hand on my chest "No Ritchie. You have a fever lay back down!" Michael orders, I just shrug off his hand and resume getting up "Nos like zhe firs time, ah've hadto do somthin sick." silence from my friends and i get ready, we head out Michael keeping an eye on me but other than that not commenting. We travel for another day and night, a full 24 hours, until we find a new house and commandeer it for our own, where i collapse from sickness and pain. "RITCHIE!?" they all yell my name, I just groan and let out a sob, indicating how sick I truly am, I feel hands lift me up and drag me to somewhere and i am laid down on a comfy bed, I whimper and i hear Michael "Sh, its okay Ritchie we got you." I let out another sob "y-you're my crush." I say looking to Michael, not really sure why i told him but i did, he looks shocked but then leans forward and kisses my lips, then i fall asleep.

I wake up later to find Michael hugging me and me being hungry, the smell of my friends minds driving me nuts, I slip from Michael's hug and rush out trying to get away so i don't hurt them when i fully turn. I stumble into a wall and i hear David call out "what was that?" I start to hyperventilate, needing to get out i rush past them and try to make it to the door, he grabs my hand before i can "WHAT THE HECK MAN IT'S NIGHT THE ZOMBIES WILL GET YOU!?" David shouts and i just struggle in his grip, my hunger wanting me to feed but my human self wanting to save them. Michael and Brandon rush out and see the predicament "Ritchie! Calm down!" Brandon says trying to calm me i just struggle more "Guys wait." Michael says and the two of them stop trying to calm me "Ritchie why are you trying to run?" I cry hard "I-Infected. T-Turning." is all I can get out without groaning or moaning or growling, or even mumbling brains. David drops my hand quickly and I make a mixture of growling and groaning noise and I stop myself "S-Stop m-me. N-not h-hurt y-you." I beg looking up at them they all look to each other then Brandon brings out his Nailed baseball bat, they all have tears in their eyes "I'm sorry Ritchie." Brandon says and swings, i fade to black.

-GASP- "OH THANK LORD YOU'RE AWAKE!" I hear a shout and am hugged, I open my eyes and see "Aunt Prendagahst? What?" she pulls back and proceeds to explain "You and your friends joined a scientist who wanted to test how people react under stressed circumstances to earn some extra cash, but the man was crazy. He trapped you all in a virtual world in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse, with you thinking it was reality never remembering it was just a simulation." I freeze "Wait what about those we killed?" I ask "We're here, we got out the minute we died." Boat/Lucas says and I turn to him, Inmo and Mark (is that his name or is it Marcus?) are beside him "S-sorry g-guys." my true nature of being a shy person coming out now that I'm no longer in the simulation. "WAIT WHAT ABOUT MICHAEL, BRANDON, AND DAVID!?" I shout and they all look behind me, I spin and see them all with the VR headset on IVs in their arms and their faces clearly full of pain, tears streaming down their faces, then i hear "We have to go Michael!" and I turn and see four screens, three working the fourth static, each from the perspective of my friends, I can see from each of their perspectives they're crying but Michael he's the worst off. He's balling his eyes out, and he says "i know we do, but you just killed my crush what do you expect me to feel!?" and I lose my breath 'he likes me back?' then I make the decision, "I'm going back in." Lucas smiles "Told you." and Inmo hands him 5 dollars "wha?" I ask, Lucas jumps on an open bed "I said that you'd want to go back in and i wanted to as well, i want to save Brandon, like you want to save Michael, so we made new characters for me and you to be, I'm a dryad and you are a werewolf, but you don't have a human form." I blink at him he grins and lays back down VR headset in place i do the same and say "Let's go save our friends!" then all fades to green and black.