(SNO) The Angel's Sin (Edited)

(Requested by Luninis, hope you enjoy)

Brandon's pov

I'm waiting for the "big announcement" from the Bryan, when I should be home drinking toffee and brooding, but the Devil said i had to be here and well i'd rather not get on his bad side. I sigh looking off to my right and see Lucas hanging out with Marcus of Mythspire, I growl quietly, "You know telling him, would make your whole life easier?" I hear behind me, I jump spinning around to see Jackson, "I don't know what you are talking about." I say grumpily, crossing my arms, he just smiles and says "Bryan's about to begin, I'll see you around." then he turns and walks off. I roll my eyes and turn to face the stage just as Bryan comes out "Ahem? Excuse me everybody?" he calls out, all goes quiet "So you all know I have a big announcement," "GET TO THE POINT!" Austin yells looking giddy like he ate a bunch of candy. Bryan blinks then says "Okay then.......I'm pregnant." I choke on my air as i try to gasp, many do the same, but either with blood/drinks, air, or food silence rings out "OH MY MOON GODDESS!!" Xylo yells running and tackling Bryan in a hug (no he doesn't fall over) "Have you figured out the gender? A name? A race?" Mitch asks concerned, to which Jackson laughs and says "Female, Esperanza it means hope, and her name is that reason for the fact she is Bryan and my child. A vampire werewolf hybrid, as well as a demon, but she's going to be a long lasting chance at peace between vampires and werewolves." everyone is silent, then I groan and yell "I'M OUT OF HERE TO MUCH LOVEY DOVEY STUFF! YACK!" and fly off.

I get back to the whale and sigh as I lay on my bed, I think about what Jackons said, 'telling him would be easier.' I think sadly, "Brandon!" I hear my name being called and stuff a pillow over my face with a groan "Brandon! That was rude, you shouldn't have........what are you doing?" I hear from my visitor, Lucas "Suffocating my misery." I say through the pillow "Uh....okay? Anyway you could have been a least bit considerate for Bryan." he says. I groan, take the pillow off my face and sit up "What pray tell were you expecting, I'm me." he gives me a deadpan look, i just groan and flop back, "Oh, that had to hurt." he says I grunt and roll over my wings slightly throbbing from laying on them wrong when I flopped. He sighs and I hear footsteps, so i assume he's gone, so I tense when hands touch my wings, "Easy it's just me." Lucas says as he starts to message them, my eyes widen knowing how sensitive my wings are, he rubs one of my wings a certain way and I can't stop the moan from escaping my lips. He stills and I clasp my hands over my mouth, he doesn't move for a few minutes, but I'm too afraid to move for fear he will snap out of whatever daze he's in. "Brandon, I just remembered why you were kicked out of heaven." I freeze and turn to him wide eyed he looks back at me with just as wide eyes, "We were lovers, but male and male relationships are considered a sin, you told the council that you forced me to be in a relationship, when in truth it was a two way love." my mind flares with pain and I remember that day. I grab Lucas's arms, tears in my eyes "I remember that day." he then grabs me and kisses me, all of my memories flash in my mind, he pulls back and we stare at each other wide eyed "I remember everything." we say in sync then crash into each other, lips locking, so many years apart to catch up on.

Lemon, enjoy the mental imagination

"I missed you." I whisper, "You couldn't remember me." he says tiredly, "no but i knew i loved you, that's why I was acting so rude to you when you went out with Jackson." he hums turns over to face me and kisses me "never going to go on a date, unless it's with you, ever again." he says and I grin pulling him closer to cuddle, we both soon fall asleep.