(FTO) Oh Sh%*&

(Yes i did it, i put a curse word in....sigh.....but it fits the story, you'll see why)

Brandon pov

My brother and I have been enjoying our pregnancy for the most part, minus the mood swings, cravings, wonky magic and an odd need to walk around. I mean we could have just woken up and went to the kitchen to get food only to end up in the new garden David started at United Front. Right now we are walking to said garden to just hang out and talk, which we really haven't done much since we announced our pregnancy, cause Devil knows that our lovers are very selfish and worried people who watch us like hawks.

"So Brother how much longer until you think they will come?" my brother asks sitting down on a bench, rubbing his bloated stomach. I always thought it was odd how his was slightly larger than mine but I never mentioned it, "I don't know, hopefully soon. I'd like a normal eating routine back." I say, also sitting on the bench, rubbing my own stomach, he laughs "i'd like a somewhat proper sleeping schedule, this baby takes after their father and is awake all night long!" he cries out throwing his hands into the air. I laugh at his antics and we continue talking for an hour more.

"I am actually in the mood for a chocolate mil-" i stop eyes going wide as i feel wetness seep into my pants, my brother also tenses, we make i contact and say in sync "Oh Sh%*&." then we bolt toward the guild hall. We bang the doors open, huffing and puffing, very much in pain "Woah! Geez, you two look like you ran a marathon." Inmo says. My brother wheezes out "Babies......coming." then falls to his knees, I join him on the floor not soon after, Inmo yells "THE BABIES ARE COMING!" and footsteps are heard from all over. Soon I'm grabbed and taken to the infirmary, my brother and myself are in beds next to each other so we can squeeze each other's hands as well as our lovers. "Easy Brandon, I got you." Lucas says one hand in mine the other in my hair, petting me, "Breath Ritchie. That's it you're doing great." I hear Michael say then pain hits me and all goes white.

I look around and see Ritchie "So we're in mid birth." he says, I nod "It would appear so." "Well plus side to being a twin we can get away from the pain. He, He." I roll my eyes and whack him in the back of the head "Hey!" he yells, then I'm pulled out of our twin link and see a little baby girl being handed to me. Tears well up in my eyes and i cry freely, happy that i did well, "She's so beautiful." Lucas says she opens her eyes, they're a beautiful blueish-gray, "That she is." "Aww, it's a little boy." Bri says and I assume she's talking about my brother's kid, 'ha mine's older' i think.

Then I hear a shout of pain and my head snaps to my brother "Ritchie!?" I shout worried "There's another one!?" Bri cries in alarm, Ritchie starts spasming, "SHOOT! SOMEONE HOLD HIM STILL!" she shouts, to which Mithch grabs his head, Silver grabs his right arm, Bren grabs his left arm, Mario grabs his right leg and David his left leg, Michael can't help since he's holding a baby boy in his arms. A few tense moments of him spasming then Bri says "I got it. Aww it's a little girl." Ritchie abruptly stops, his head falls to the side and i am terrified, Mitch places his hand by his nose "He's breathing, more than likely tired." I sigh in relief.

"So wait Ritchie had TWO kids?" Silver asks, Michael blinks, shocked, so Bren answers for him "It would appear so." "What are their names?" Micheal mutters "we only planned for one but we had names for both a boy and a girl......i guess we'll use both." he doesn't say what they are "So....what did you come up with Brandon?" Lucas asks and I snap back into focus remembering i got to name the baby if it was a girl "I thought of the name Lilliane." (Her appearance is Ashl0390's book of OCs, since she is her OC) "Lilliane. It's perfect." Lucas says, then kisses me and I kiss back Lilliane claps her hands excitedly.

"Urk, what'd I miss?" Ritchie asks confused "You have two kids." Silver supplies, his head snaps to me, his thoughts slipping through the twin link about how I might have died and he was going to take care of my kid. Only to see me healthy and alive "I had twins. Didn't I?" he asks me and I nod, he looks to Micheal who is holding his son, Bri walks in with his daughter "A boy and a girl!?" he asks amazed. They are both handed to him "So the boy is older and the girl is younger." Bri supplies, "What're their names?" Silver asks impatiently "If it was a boy Micheal chose Malachi, and if it was a girl I chose Raina. Since it's both then we'll name them both." he says tears in his eyes. "That's perfect love." Michael says leaning forward to kiss Ritchie's head. Lilliane coos and both of the twins open their eyes and coo back "AWW!" is said all around and the babies let out a yawn which in turn causes both me and Ritchie to yawn "Sleep we got you." Lucas and Michael say at the same time to which we relax and fall asleep.