(SCP) Meeting (Part 3)

SCP Bryan pov

We are currently on a peaceful level, the only SCP on this level was SCP-293 The Forever Christmas Tree, which stayed alive forever as long as it had some sort of Christmas decoration on it. Xylo said the level was used for the Company's Christmas Party, which was great and all but sadly there are no more employee's alive to celebrate it, unless you want to count me and Xylo and well we are technically SCPs. We are taking a break so we can catch a breather when my stomach churns, I wince knowing that means my powers are wanting to be wonky but can't since I'm in my 'human form' I sigh, and stand up, Mario asks "You okay Bryan?" I sighed nodding again, then say "I need to release some built up power, just give me a minute or two." I see him nod, so I release my 'human form' and hear a gasp from my three companies I smile and ask teasingly "What do I have something on my face?" "No, but that is cool." Kay says, pointing at me, I smile and see Mario staring awestruck at me, while Xylo seems to be thinking that I'm some sort of test subject. I roll my eyes and collect the wonky energy and make a portal in front of me, I feel relief so I return to my 'human form' and say "See perfectly fine." "That's good." Mario says, then i twitch "Shoot." I grumble, then shout "Duck!" they all duck and my portal pops, and absorbs me into it.

When I am aware again, I see that I'm in some sort of Library "Hello?" I hear someone call sounding oddly like me, I echo back only to hear two more say it with me "Hello?" "Hello?" "Hello?" I walk forward and come face to face with.......three versions of me!?

"WHO ARE YOU!?" we all yell "WHO AM I? I ASKED YOU FIRST!?" "ALL FOUR OF YOU CALM DOWN AND I WILL EXPLAIN!" a female voice yells, I turn to look at a girl with, white blue tipped hair, emerald green eyes, and is wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "My name is Ale-uh, Jaz-er. Just call me AJ." I give her an odd look, she sighs and says "I am the Guardian of your each of your lives, from a half dragon fire mage, and a werewolf demon hybrid, to a science experiment and a normal human surrounded by haunted robots." I look at her confused, she sighs again "I apologize for bringing you all here but i needed to speak with you all." I raise my eyebrow and look to my right, seeing a guy with a red jacket on, he looks back at me, eyebrow raised as well. I look back at the girl as she continues "There is a danger to your worlds, which comes from my own mistake, I was merely supposed to view your lives not enter them, and well I didn't, but you weren't supposed to be able to come here, and well here you are so, oops?" "Oh." we all say, she then says "I'm going to give you a moment to get to know each other while I try to figure out how to send you back." I look at my three counterparts, and I can tell we are all unsure of what to say until the one in a red jacket speaks up "So, anyone want to give each other nicknames since we are all Bryan?" I give him a -really- look and he just shrugs, "You know what? Why not?" the one with a symbol on his chest says. "I don't see the harm in that." I say as well, "I'm down, but i hope i'm not here to long my parents are having me babysit my little brother tonight so they can go have a date." the one with wolf ears says smile on his face, "You have a little brother!?" the red jacket one cries out, "Uh...Yeah?" the one with wolf ears says confused, "Lucky! All i have is an older sister." says the red jacket one. "So what are we going to call each other?" the Symbol one asks "Well what's something about each of us that's different?" the red jacket one asks "Uh....I'm an SCP?" I ask confused, red jacket one sighs then proceeds to take off his jacket and stretches his.....wings!? out "Ah, Feels so good to let these out." he says relaxing, then i hear a shuffle and look over at the wolf eared Bryan, only to see him without a shirt on and tattoos covering his chest with demon wings spread out.

"You're right spreading out your wings feels amazing." wolf ears sighs, red jacket asks "Are you half demon?" "Yep. Sure am half angel." wolf ears says sticking his tongue out at red jacket, red jacket says angrily "Wow, first not an angel don't jump to conclusions demon wolf, I'm the son of Aphrodite." wolf ears laughs then says "I'm the adopted son of the Devil, top that." red jacket is silent and I assume he has no retort, I sort of tune out their conversation, still listening but also trying to come up with nicknames for us. "Wait, are you in a time period with vampires and witches?" symbol Bryan asks, "Uh, yeah, my best friend is a wizard, and i have a crush on a vampire." wolf Bryan says then slaps his hand over his mouth "Hey, then your my past self!" symbol Bryan says excitedly, "What?" wolf Bryan asks confused. So symbol Bryan begins to explain "My boyfriend is a time mage, and he went back in time and ran into a witch, and a werewolf, the two he brought back with him ran into a vampire as well, but that's besides the point." he stops and looks at Wolf Bryan "Since he went back in time, to your time that makes you my past self." "Huh." red jacket says "You understood that!?" Wolf Bryan asks him, "Yep, I may not do time travel myself, but I do get the gist of it, and in your two's case Bryan with a symbol on his chest is your reincarnated self." "Oh." "Um, I think I may have come up with nicknames for all of us." I say "Oooo, what are they?" red jacket asks eagerly "Well, for you i thought of Soarin, since you have wings that let you soar." red jacket nods, so I continue "For the Bryan with a symbol on his chest Flame or Flare since the girl said half dragon fire mage." symbol Bryan,saying . "I like Flame." and so I continue once more "And for Wolf Bryan, I thought either Hunter or Wolfie." "I'll take Hunter." Hunter says with a grin, "what about you?" Soarin asks me. "Well i didn't come up with one for me." Soarin looks lost in thought for a moment then asks "What are some thing you like?" I think for a moment then say "I like the color red, cake, dancing, singing, boys, and not being scared" "Here, here to the boys." Flame says to which we all laugh. "We'll call you Red." Soarin says, I smile and nod "I like that."

"Well i figured out how to send you back." AJ says as she returns, "it's a simple spell so I'll send you back now." she raises her hands "WAIT!" Hunter calls out, we all turn to look at him, he comes over to us and gives us a hug, "It was nice to meet you three." he says, "Nice meeting you too." Soarin says, "Yeah, it was a blast." Flame says grinning, "I enjoyed myself." I say, then we wave goodbye to each other, and in a flash I was back on the island.

I get shot out of my own portal and crash into the wall, "Ow." I say rubbing my head sitting up "Bryan!" Mario, Kay and Xylo say rushing over to me, "What happened?" Mario asks helping me stand up, I think for a moment then say "My powers went wonky absorbed me, then left me in some sort of Library with three over dimension versions of me." not really having anything to hide. "Really?" Kay asks, I nod, then grab my head since I hit it against the wall. "Take it easy you just hit your head." Xylo instructs so Mario helps me sit in a chair, and then brings over a present, "Wha?" I asked confused, "it's Christmas and since no one is ever going to open them, why not us open them and enjoy them?" to which i smile and open the present to reveal a gorgeous red sweater, with the words ^I'm a fan of Space, both Personal and Outer.^ in galaxy print, and I immediately put it on, saying "This is never coming off." and we all laugh enjoying our mini Christmas party.