The One He Protects (Part 6)

Outside pov

Despite being in the same world only Hunter and Helios knew where the crater was and Helios was not with but Hunter so they could not go and find the Bryan's.

OoO/FNAF Bryan stopped his swinging and turned to SCP Bryan "Good, you're charged, let's go." sigh "i just remembered my host has had two lives you will most likely take me to this second before his first, sigh, well then let's get this done with. My patience is running thin." he lifts the blade and the portal appears, and in they step.

"Alrighty, new house, hopefully Springtrap doesn't find out if he did i'd be dead." I sigh as I open my door I look around then call out "Hey! Ghost? I know you're here i want to talk." "Why? Everyone else runs away." "Well i run a daily basis..." a ghost child appears in front of me "I'm Chris, who are you?" "Bryan, Bryan Films." he laughs then asks "You make movies?" I shake my head, "Nope, it's just the name I was given." "Why are you here?" Chris asks me, I look at him and say "I own a Freddy Fazabear's Pizzeria, and Springtrap talks about his son Chris very often so i found where he used to live when he was alive and learned there was a ghost and two and two together, so." he blinks at me "You know my dad?" "Yeah, not on the best terms, but yes." he laughs and says "No one likes my dad, he killed for a living." I nod "that's true." "Are you going to try to make me leave?" I shake "Nope, you can stay. It was your home first, i'll just stay downstairs while you can have the upstairs all to yourself and i won't go up there." he smiles "okay i can handle that." memories become blurry then "HELP!" I hear a voice cry out and Chris comes flying down the staircase and jumps onto the couch next to me, his eyes are shut and I assume he's sleep walking "Chris? Are you okay?" he shakes "The nightmares they're going to hurt me i can't do it tonight, I do it every night but I'm so tired, make them go away!" I look up and see four shadows all look like my friends but horribly twisted and monstrous I glare at them "Back off, when he's with me you can not touch him." I growl, they growl back before becoming stuffed toys, and I get an idea. Morning comes and I go to work, when i get back I give Chris a present "Chris? I have a gift for you!" he appears "really?" I nod and hand him a me plushy "A toy version of you?" I smile, and say "I'll be your protector, since your toys come to life I thought a toy version of me would protect you like i did last night." he smiles and hugs me then asks "Can I call you big brother?" I blink "why?" I question "Because you remind me of Michael, before he got mean, and I really want my big brother back and you're taking care of me so well...." I grab his shoulders, "Of course Chris whatever you want." he smiles and asks "can you call me little brother?" I smile "Why yes i can, little brother." he smiles and lets out a squeal and we spend the rest of the day having fun.

"Well how cute, pathetic." OoO/FNAF Bryan says then calls out "Chris!" knowing he's in Bryan's house "NO! BIG BROTHER TOLD ME TO NOT SHOW MY FACE WHEN I SENSED BAD ENERGY COMING FROM HIM, AND YOU ARE BAD ENERGY!" Chris yells back OoO/FNAF Bryan growls and then says "Fine." then raises his blade and wind flies, healing SCP Bryan who opens another portal, "One more time, then what I want is in my grasp."