Troubles of a Half-Zombie (Part 6)

(Hope this is what you wanted Ash)

Ritchie's pov

After turning into a zombie, learning my little siblings are alive, learning my mom is also alive, and nearly getting shot at, i'm in the mood for either sleep, or a good story. Mom is going to tell us all what happened so I guess I'll have to stick with the second choice. We all head to the main floor of the Misfits tower and all get comfy, not many people sit close to my family, because of half of us being Half-Zombies. Mom stands in the middle of us all and begins her story.

"The story starts years ago when my husband and I were in college, we were young but not reckless. We were the top of our class, and we both were studying to become scientists." she pauses and smiles softly then continues "We fell in love and got married after College, when we were ready we had kids, it was a pair of twins. Neither of us had twins in our family so we found it odd but still special. Then 3 years later we had another set of twins, two sets of twins became our kids which we couldn't have been happier." she turns to look at us and lets a few tears fall, then resumes "But all happy endings never stay, our youngest set of twins, Logan and Nova, became ill, very ill. We took them to many doctors, none could find out what was wrong with them. They died at the age of 8 and we were heart broken. My husband wanted to try an experimental serum we had been working on, a drug to give the dead one more day to be with their family. The next two years he messed with the serum and finally tested it on their bodies." She takes a deep breath.

"It worked they were alive but their memories were gone, as well as they were half-zombie. I took them away from their father and trained them, they could eat human foods as well as brains, it took four years then right as they had just completed, my husband found us. He said that he needed them to bring back Ritchie, I was horrified that while I was gone another of my children had died........he lied, Ritchie wasn't dead." Mom lets out a sob "He took my children and vanished, nearly 10 years later the zombie apocalypse comes about and i knew instantly my husband was involved. I rushed to find my kids, luckily my husband didn't know I gave Nova a tracking chip in her shoes, so I tracked her here." Mom finishes.

"So now I'm here and am looking for my husband so I can stop him." Mom says "Well no need. I'm right here." a voice, I recognize well, says then a grenade is thrown into the center of us everyone jumps back and the grenade goes off, it's a flash grenade and a smoke bomb mixed together. I hear a yelp from both Logan and Nova, i feel my rage activate and i can see through the smoke slightly, i see a man holding my siblings down, I jump at him and knock him off of them. He growls and says "You'll have to do." he pulls out a syringe and stabs my neck with it, i feel something enter my bloodstream and scream as it starts to burn "RITCHIE!" I hear many people yell my name but not a single person can find us. The man leans in and I see my dad grinning crazily, he whispers "Don't worry Ritchie, Daddy's got you. It'll be okay soon enough." Then I fade to black.