(SNO) Love Life

(requested by GalaxyShippingGirl, and i quote what she said "Cause I need a d#$% love life.")

Galaxy pov

We've been in the Supernatural world for over two weeks now, Emmie and Pierre have hit it off nicely and me and Orion are......well, we're something. I mean i like, no love, the guy and I know he likes me back but it's more of a matter of i'm still considering myself to be a Guardian of the kids, and with three of the nine kids being here well it's hard. "Come on Ms. Galaxy, just suck it up and go out on a date." Esperanza says to me while I watch the kids, 'cause their parents are who knows where, doing who knows what. "Wolf-Bat, no, just no. Do not get into my love life please." I say to her and she growls then turns to Atlas "AAAATLAASSSS!" she yells annoyed "Yes?" he asks amused "Ms. Galaxy won't let me mess with her love life." Castiel and Atlas laugh "Well that's because you'd probably ruin it." Castiel says snarkily, "Ep, Ep, Ep, no fighting Little Emo Wings, or you Wolf-Bat." I say they both glare at me, i know they hate their nicknames but what can i say it fits them.

"Galaxy? I think you have a visitor." Orion calls from the other room, think of the blind guy and he shall appear, "alright i'm coming." I call out and stand up, then head to the door (I'm imagining you live in Ashbourne cause you watch the three kids and that's the one place I'd see them being at) opening it, I see that it's Devin, "Hey Devin, what's up?" I ask he grins and says "Well i came to pick up the kids, cause my brother needs you and Orion to meet him at Packhaven." I give him a weird look "o.....kay?" I say in a question "Atlas, Esperanza, Castiel!" Devin calls and the kids come running out "BIG BRO!" "UNCLE DEVIN!" "DEVIN!" the three yell in sync and hug him, he laughs and takes off with the kids, since they all can fly.

"What was that about?" Orion asks, I shrug and say "Apparently Bryan needs us in Packhaven." he nods and we fly in that direction. We land outside the gate and head inside, only to find a candle lit pathway, we follow it, until we reach a beautiful dome structure made of vines, we walk in and I'm shocked to find a table for two and a meal on the table, Bryan standing there cheeky grin on his face. I glare at him, he just smiles and gets us to sit down "What is happening exactly?" Orion asks and I sigh "Bryan set us up on a date." I say speaking the truth, "I also got Orion a gift, its a potion one I'm sure he'll love." Bryan speaks, we both raise an eyebrow at him he pulls out the potion and hands it to Orion, "Drink it, trust me." Orion sighs and does just that, I watch him to make sure he's okay, when something happens that shocks me to my demigod core, "Orion your eyes, they're-" i stop unable to speak, he also has his mouth agape staring at me "I......I" tears enter his eyes "I can see!" he says taking my hands my own eyes fill with tears happy for him, he then brings me forward and kisses me. After a bit he pulls back "I knew you were beautiful just by your voice and attitude but now i can see you have the physical beauty as well." he whispers and I blush "Told you i wouldn't wreck it." I hear Esperanza say and Castiel mumbles "Yeah, Yeah." I call out "Thank you, you three." knowing Atlas is there too, the three meep and run away. Orion and I laugh, "So I guess we're a thing?" Orion asks unsure, I kiss him again and say "Yes, Orion, we're a thing." he smiles and we enjoy the rest of our set-up date.