(SNO) Sweet Tooth?

(So this came to me today, as i've said my mom bakes and so my dad takes the deserts to his work well becasue of this his boss calls him the Devil, so i made the joke that he is the Sweetish Devil, sadly no one in my family got it. but it gave me the idea Micheal shoud like sweets, so this story is the result of that thought.)

Rians pov

Peace has been brought to us supernaturals since little Atlas was born. He is only two weeks old but that doesn't matter, he'll make different noises depending on who he wants to see, Devin is a boop, Bryan is a squeal then a giggle, Micheal is a two hands to the face, ironically Jackson is pair of fists in his mouth, Lucas is a flap of both his wings and arms, and Austin is a tug on his ears then a raspberry. Atlas squeals in my face bringing me out of my thoughts and when I look at him he has two hands on his face, "you want to go see daddy?" I ask and Atlas squeals, hands still on his face. So I pick him up, stand up myself anf head to Micheal's home.

When I get there I'm not greeted by Imp David which makes me a little worried, so I go searching for Micheal, my guard up. I find him in the strangest of places in the strangest position doing something i would never think he'd do, he's in his kitchen, on a stepstool, trying to reach a jar of cookies.........."What are you doing?" I ask "gah!" he cries out falling off the stepstool and on his butt. "Ow." he says as he stands up rubbing his rear, then turns to me with a pout "Why'd you interrupt me? I was so close." I give him a deadpanned look and he sighs, "David said I wasn't allowed anymore sugar for the rest of the day, and I really want some sweets." "So that led you to be on a stepstool in your kitchen?" I ask completely confused, Atlas babbles at this moment and Micheal perks up rushing over and cooing over his son, I smile but still want answers "Mat-Mike, why exactly are you not allowed sugar?" he sighs and mumbles under his breath, thanks to my werewolf ears i hear it but it's not something I'd expect him to say "You have a sweet tooth?" I repeat in a question he nods, and I smile, "why didn't you say something sooner!?" I cry out giddy. He looks at me surprised, I hand him Atlas and dash into the kitchen I start grabbing the things I need, plan set in motion, "Rian what are you doing?" Micheal asks completely baffled, I grin and say "Go play with Atlas, and let me do my thing, you'll see when it's done." he nods a little unsure and walks off. I watch them leave then turn my attention to my ingredients grin getting bigger, "baking time." I whisper.

(Time skip baking) (it takes forever!)

I finish the final touches on the cake I've made and yell out "MICHAEL IT'S READY!" I wait a few moments then i hear footsteps and squeals, Micheal, with Atlas in his arms, round the wall's corner and enter the doorway. He freezes when he catches sight of the cake. "Is that?" he asks "for you?" I interrupt I grin, turning to look at the cake and continue "yep, its an old family recipe, my mom would make it for my birthday every year." I feel Micheal hug me then kisses my cheek "Thank you it's wonderful." he says "You haven't even tried it yet." I say then i grab a knife and cut a slice, and put it on a plate handing it to him. He grabs a fork and eats a bite, hie eyes light up and Atlas coos at the sight, I smile and take Atlas back and Micheal starts to eat his slice quicker. After he finishes it he kisses my lips and when he pulls back "That was the best cake I've ever had, thank you." I blush and Atlas slaps both of my cheeks like he does with Micheal. Micheal laughs, as does Atlas and myself, "We should call Bryan and Devin over for a slice." Micheal says, Atlas claps his hands squealing then giggling then saying boop, we both take that as approval so Micheal pulls out his scythe and uses magic to summon them. They both appear confused, then they see us and I offer them each a slice of cake that I sliced while they were being summoned. They each take the slice and eat it, humming in delight at the taste, "Who made this!?" Bryan cries out in amazement, "Rian did." Micheal says "Thanks mom! It's the best!" Bryan says to me before taking another bite, Devin nods in agreement, I smile and we spend the rest of the day munching on cake and playing with Atlas, who just loves the attention.