(SNO) The Attack

Hunter's pov

All of the dimensions were visiting Flame's dimension, not everyone came no, but we were still visiting. From Red's world only him and Mario where here, from Soarin's world him, Jakey, Lobit, Lefty and Bri came, and from mine my dad, mom, Atlas, Devin, myself, Xylo and Jackson came. We were hanging out at the Protectors guild, which was huge, some people from the other guilds came as well, like Mario, Ritchie, Brandon and Boat from Divinus Magia, Mitch, Colin and Micheal from Grimshade, and Silver from the Wandering Coins. Everyone was in their own groups, I was with the Bryan's and we were just talking and gossiping, making goofs of ourselves, I would occasionally rub my chest having a bit of tightness, when no one was looking. I had been sick for the past week and had kept it a secret, which was really hard because when i get sick it always hits my lungs and gives me asthma (I have it it's called Selective Asthma, it's asthma but it only takes into effect at certain times like sickness or over exposure to dust, or cold air, those three really get me coughing) I sigh silently and look over to Flame's Jakey and Jackson who were attempting to make cookies, my eyes widen when I see Atlas crawling on the counter and about to fall off. I jump over the other three Bryan's and jump the table catching Atlas as he falls knocking flour to the floor, it splatters four puffs in smoke and i inhale it.

"Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough!" I start coughing hard i hear people rush over to me but i can't open my eyes to see them "Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough!" I feel someone take Atlas so i curl into a ball coughing harder "COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH!" I can't get air into my lungs. I feel hands on my and I panic and start thrashing, thinking it's my real dad trying to hurt me like he used to when I had an asthma attack, in my panicked state. "Hdjhfiuh!" I hear noises but can't tell what they are "hfsfjfjk-an!" I keep thrashing my coughs turning into wheezes "Bryan!" I hear my parents call, I freeze wheezing continuing, "dhsfhsfkhfksufehsfsjkh" I hear more noises as my vision fades out, i feel someone grabbing me roughly "Bryan!" they call my eyes shoot open but i can't see who "Stay awake!" I wheeze vision growing darker as I struggle to breath (i have never passes out from my Asthma but i know it can happen) "Whatever you need to do, do it now!" I hear another voice say then air is being forced into my lungs and I gasped as the air enters my lungs, I greedily gasp at the air and my vision clears. I see the worried faces of everyone around me, Brandon's hand by my face, while Jackson is holding my head up, my dad and mom are on either side of me, Atlas in Devin's arms both looking worried for me, "dhsuergdghfh" i hear a noise from my left so I turn to see my mom, his mouth is moving but i can't understand what he's saying. "Are you okay?" I hear as my hearing returns, I let out a shaky nod then i fall limp, exhausted, everything catches up to me, my sickness, my panic attack, and my asthma attack and I slowly start to fall asleep. Someone shakes me and I turn my head to glare tiredly at them, only to see my dad "Stop glaring, we need to get you into a bed and check up on your health before you sleep." I nod forcing my eyes open.

I'm carried to a bed and my health checked up on "A fever, irritated lungs, and eyes dilating indicating fear, so i'd say the fever comes from being sick the cough from breathing in flour while sick, and the dilating eyes from panic." Micheal says as he checks over me, my parents nod and in my tired state I croak out "Asthma." they turn to me "What?" "I [cough] have Asthma [cough, cough]" i supply, they all get a look of understanding, and my dad says "Go to sleep you silly wolf, and stop trying to give me a heart attack. Just cause i'm the Devil doesn't mean i can't have heart attacks." rolling his eyes and patting my head. I smile and start to fall asleep and I hear my dad ask "What is it with kids and not liking to come to their parent!?" then laughter and I'm asleep.