(FTO) Meeting (part 2)

FTO Bryan pov

I was hanging out in my dragon form sunbathing, liking the sunny day, Jakey is laying against my snout reading a book, and i'm reading over his shoulder. The Time pups are all enjoying my wings and are using them for slides it's, oddly enough, relaxing like someone is giving them a soft message. I'm quite enjoying myself when i hear a dragon, Amaya (Hey you're back, i need you're magic once more my friend) calling to me "Hey Prince Bryan?" I sigh and nudge Jakey off my snout, he looks at me confused, and I roll my eyes, lifting my head, "Yes Amaya?" I call out. "Can you come here something is happening to my powers and it wants you." I make a confused face to which i hear Jakey giggle "All...right?" I say a little confused "Where are you?" i ask, "Uh, [Sniff, Sniff] about two islands over from Divinus Magia's old guild hall." i nod and flutter my wings to get all the time pups off, then i turn human "I need to go Jakey, Amaya needs some help." I say hugging him, "Al-alright, just b-be careful." he says, I smile and turn back into a dragon taking flight and heading to Amaya.

When I get there, I barely get time to land before a flash of light happens and i'm in some sort of Library "Hello?" I hear someone call sounding oddly like me, I echo back only to hear two more say it with me "Hello?" "Hello?" "Hello?" I walk forward and come face to face with.......three versions of me!?

"WHO ARE YOU!?" we all yell "WHO AM I? I ASKED YOU FIRST!?" "ALL FOUR OF YOU CALM DOWN AND I WILL EXPLAIN!" a female voice yells, I turn to look at a girl with, white blue tipped hair, emerald green eyes, and is wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "My name is Ale-uh, Jaz-er. Just call me AJ." I give her an odd look, she sighs and says "I am the Guardian of your each of your lives, from a half dragon fire mage, and a werewolf demon hybrid, to a science experiment and a normal human surrounded by haunted robots." I look at her confused, she sighs again "I apologize for bringing you all here but i needed to speak with you all." I raise my eyebrow and look to my left, seeing a guy with wolf ears, he looks back at me, eyebrow raised as well. I look back at the girl as she continues "There is a danger to your worlds, which comes from my own mistake, I was merely supposed to view your lives not enter them, and well I didn't, but you weren't supposed to be able to come here, and well here you are so, oops?" "Oh." we all say, she then says "I'm going to give you a moment to get to know each other while I try to figure out how to send you back." I look at my three counterparts, and I can tell we are all unsure of what to say until the one in a red jacket speaks up "So, anyone want to give each other nicknames since we are all Bryan?" I give him a -really- look and he just shrugs, "You know what? Why not?" I say. "I don't see the harm in that." the one in the lab coat says as well, "I'm down, but i hope i'm not here to long my parents are having me babysit my little brother tonight so they can go have a date." the one with wolf ears says smile on his face, "You have a little brother!?" the red jacket one cries out, "Uh...Yeah?" the one with wolf ears says confused, "Lucky! All i have is an older sister." says the red jacket one. "So what are we going to call each other?" I ask "Well what's something about each of us that's different?" the red jacket one asks "Uh....I'm an SCP?" the lab coat one asks confused, red jacket one sighs then proceeds to take off his jacket and stretches his.....wings!? out "Ah, Feels so good to let these out." he says relaxing, then i hear a shuffle and look over at the wolf eared Bryan, only to see him without a shirt on and tattoos covering his chest with demon wings spread out.

"You're right spreading out your wings feels amazing." wolf ears sighs, red jacket asks "Are you half demon?" "Yep. Sure am half angel." wolf ears says sticking his tongue out at red jacket, red jacket says angrily "Wow, first not an angel don't jump to conclusions demon wolf, I'm the son of Aphrodite." wolf ears laughs then says "I'm the adopted son of the Devil, top that." red jacket is silent and I assume he has no retort, "Wait, are you in a time period with vampires and witches?" I ask, "Uh, yeah, my best friend is a wizard, and i have a crush on a vampire." wolf Bryan says then slaps his hand over his mouth "Hey, then your my past self!" I say excitedly, "What?" wolf Bryan asks confused. So I begin to explain "My boyfriend is a time mage, and he went back in time and ran into a witch, and a werewolf, the two he brought back with him ran into a vampire as well, but that's besides the point." I stop and look at Wolf Bryan "Since he went back in time, to your time that makes you my past self." "Huh." red jacket says "You understood that!?" Wolf Bryan asks him, "Yep, I may not do time travel myself, but I do get the gist of it, and in your two's case Bryan with a symbol on his chest is your reincarnated self." "Oh." "Um, I think I may have come up with nicknames for all of us." the lab coat Bryan says "Oooo, what are they?" red jacket asks eagerly "Well, for you i thought of Soarin, since you have wings that let you soar." red jacket nods so lab coat continues "For the Bryan with a symbol on his chest Flame or Flare since the girl said half dragon fire mage." I nod, liking Flame so I say. "I like Flame." and so lab coat Bryan continues "And for Wolf Bryan, I thought either Hunter or Wolfie." "I'll take Hunter." Hunter says with a grin, "what about you?" Soarin asks lab coat. "Well i didn't come up with one for me." Soarin looks lost in thought for a moment then asks "What are some thing you like?" lab coat thinks then says "I like the color red, cake, dancing, singing, boys, and not being scared" "Here, here to the boys." I say to which we all laugh. "We'll call you Red." Soarin says, Red smiles and nods "I like that."

"Well i figured out how to send you back." AJ says as she returns, "it's a simple spell so I'll send you back now." she raises her hands "WAIT!" Hunter calls out, we all turn to look at him, he comes over to us and gives us a hug, "It was nice to meet you three." he says, "Nice meeting you too." Soarin says, "Yeah, it was a blast." I say grinning, "I enjoyed myself." Red says, then we wave goodbye to each other, and in a flash I was back on the island. "Uh?" I say when I see everyone on the island and poor Amaya is being yelled at. "BRYAN!" Jakey yells tackling me into a hug, "OOF" i cry out as I fall on my back "Where did you go!?" he asks super worried, "All we got was an urgent message from Amaya saying you had just vanished when you arrived to help her with her magic!" he continues, I blink and then say "Honestly I'd tell you if I knew where I was." "So you have no clue where you were?" Amaya asks, I shrug and say "I was in some sort of Library. I honestly had no idea what to do so I just stood there talking to the others that were also there until i was sent back." "Huh." Amaya says "I'll have to look into that." I sit up and ask "Why don't we go back to the guild hall and start the party that was going to happen before I disappeared?" Everyone agrees with me and so we go back to the guild hall and celebrate Christmas.